Week 8 - 2012

The teams in Class AAA

Week 8 - 2012

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:31 pm

Thursday, October 11th
#1 Bismarck 42 @ #4 Minot 0
Mandan 14 @ #3 Century 33
#5 GF Red River 27 @ Fargo North 13
Fargo Davies 14 @ GF Central 8

Friday, October 12th
Jamestown 28 @ Williston 18
#2 Fargo South 60 @ Dickinson 38
Devils Lake 6 @ RV West Fargo 52
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14394
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Thursday, October 11th
Bismarck (4-0; 7-0) @ Minot (3-1; 6-1) - BHS 42-6
Mandan (1-3; 2-5) @ Century (4-1; 5-2) - Century 34-14
GF Red River (3-1; 6-1) @ Fargo North (2-3; 2-5) - GFRR 28-13
Fargo Davies (1-3; 2-5) @ GF Central (0-4; 1-6) - Davies 14-6

Friday, October 12th
Jamestown (1-3; 1-6) @ Williston (0-5; 1-6) - Williston just beacuse of home field: 23-21
Fargo South (6-1) @ Dickinson (3-4) - South 46-22
Devils Lake (1-3; 3-4) @ West Fargo (3-1; 4-3) - WF 34-20

YTD: 45-7 (6-1 last week)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14394
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby TheSportTruth » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Thursday, October 11th

#1 Bismarck (4-0; 7-0) @ #4 Minot (3-1; 6-1) BHS will roll...at least 2, but probably 3+ TD win.
Mandan (1-3; 2-5) @ #3 Century (4-1; 5-2) Century, but it won't be easy for them.
#5 GF Red River (3-1; 6-1) @ Fargo North (2-3; 2-5) A rout...3 or 4 TD win...probably more.

Friday, October 12th

Jamestown (1-3; 1-6) @ Williston (0-5; 1-6) They should flip a coin...save Jamestown the gas money. Jamestoen only beacause I think they a little more "talent."
#2 Fargo South (6-1) @ Dickinson (3-4) FS is huge over the Midgets.
Devils Lake (1-3; 3-4) @ RV West Fargo (3-1; 4-3)WF should win by two TD,s
Fargo Davies (1-3; 2-5) @ GF Central (0-4; 1-6) Davies is at least 3 TD,s better than GF Central
Shawn Sanford
Demon fan since 1982
TheSportTruth
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:41 pm
Location: Bismarck

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 pm

Thursday, October 11th
#1 Bismarck (4-0; 7-0) @ #4 Minot (3-1; 6-1) Sorry Minot, wrong night for homecoming, Bis by 35 :shock:
Mandan (1-3; 2-5) @ #3 Century (4-1; 5-2) Century by 21
#5 GF Red River (3-1; 6-1) @ Fargo North (2-3; 2-5)

Friday, October 12th
Jamestown (1-3; 1-6) @ Williston (0-5; 1-6) This may be the most interesting game this week in the WDA
#2 Fargo South (6-1) @ Dickinson (3-4)
Devils Lake (1-3; 3-4) @ RV West Fargo (3-1; 4-3)
Fargo Davies (1-3; 2-5) @ GF Central (0-4; 1-6) This may be the most interesting game this week in the EDA

Don't see much of any upsets here. The two on Fri night could go either way (Jam/Wil & Davies/Central).
"Here I am to save the day!"
User avatar
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:56 am
Location: Minot

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby ndpreps00 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:41 pm

I don't know about BHS by 35, I think Minot can keep this game close.
ndpreps00
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 am

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby TheSportTruth » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:14 am

Century barely beat Minot a couple of weeks ago. BHS totally dominated Century a few weeks back and BHS is better now. The Demons starting defense has had one touchdown scored against it this year. However, with all this said, Minot has beaten the Demons on their home turf twice in the last twelve years, so anything is possible. But...I will put my money on the Demons winning by at least 2 touchdown and probably something closer to 35 points.
Shawn Sanford
Demon fan since 1982
TheSportTruth
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:41 pm
Location: Bismarck

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby PhillipRivers » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 am

Thursday, October 11th
#1 Bismarck (4-0; 7-0) @ #4 Minot (3-1; 6-1) I see Minot barely pulling off an upset :o
Mandan (1-3; 2-5) @ #3 Century (4-1; 5-2) Tough battle, century by 14
#5 GF Red River (3-1; 6-1) @ Fargo North (2-3; 2-5) RR by 14

Friday, October 12th
Jamestown (1-3; 1-6) @ Williston (0-5; 1-6) possible playoffs for jametown? :o
#2 Fargo South (6-1) @ Dickinson (3-4) Blowout
Devils Lake (1-3; 3-4) @ RV West Fargo (3-1; 4-3) WF by 24
Fargo Davies (1-3; 2-5) @ GF Central (0-4; 1-6) Davies by 10
User avatar
PhillipRivers
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am
Location: Minot

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby bighouse » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:40 am

How do you think Jamestown could get into the playoffs? At 1-3
bighouse
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:54 pm

bighouse wrote:How do you think Jamestown could get into the playoffs? At 1-3


Jamestown would need some help in the final week of the season...but it is still a possibility if they win this week.


Dickinson 2-3 (def. Jamestown 49-6, at Mandan)
Jamestown 1-3 (def. Mandan 13-6, at Williston, vs. Minot)
Mandan 1-3 (vs. Century, vs. Dickinson)
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14394
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:29 pm

ndpreps00 wrote:I don't know about BHS by 35, I think Minot can keep this game close.


With the love between these two towns BHS will win "BIG" because it's homecoming for the Magi...
The reason I say this is because BHS recievers are taller then MHS DB. BHS will have a feast on the DBs. If a team passes on Minot they will win and BHS has a balance offense (passing/running). I just don't see MHS in this game even tho I'm from Minot. As I've started before, "Who is gonna beat BHS?" I say no one.
"Here I am to save the day!"
User avatar
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:56 am
Location: Minot

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby bighouse » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 pm

BHS - 42. Minot - 0
bighouse
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby PhillipRivers » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Mighty-Mouse wrote:
ndpreps00 wrote:I don't know about BHS by 35, I think Minot can keep this game close.


With the love between these two towns BHS will win "BIG" because it's homecoming for the Magi...
The reason I say this is because BHS recievers are taller then MHS DB. BHS will have a feast on the DBs. If a team passes on Minot they will win and BHS has a balance offense (passing/running). I just don't see MHS in this game even tho I'm from Minot. As I've started before, "Who is gonna beat BHS?" I say no one.


Minot Dbs played outstanding in this game.Josh Pizzo stopped every pass his way and had an interception. The other dbs stopped all but one deep pass.
User avatar
PhillipRivers
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:49 am
Location: Minot

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Footballfan#1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:10 pm

Minot and Bismarck high game was not even close. Complete blow out
Footballfan#1
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby YourCrazy00 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 am

You can't say the Minot DB's played "outstanding." They had one deep ball and multiple other passes completed against them in that game. Jolliffe was picking them apart that first drive, they played good at most.
YourCrazy00
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:30 pm

PhillipRivers wrote:
Mighty-Mouse wrote:
ndpreps00 wrote:I don't know about BHS by 35, I think Minot can keep this game close.


With the love between these two towns BHS will win "BIG" because it's homecoming for the Magi...
The reason I say this is because BHS recievers are taller then MHS DB. BHS will have a feast on the DBs. If a team passes on Minot they will win and BHS has a balance offense (passing/running). I just don't see MHS in this game even tho I'm from Minot. As I've started before, "Who is gonna beat BHS?" I say no one.


Minot Dbs played outstanding in this game.Josh Pizzo stopped every pass his way and had an interception. The other dbs stopped all but one deep pass.


Phillip, I truely believe you need to study those game tapes. The DB have been lacking all season. It took Bismarck what, 5-6 plays first time to score, 4-5 of those plays where passes in the flats. As you say Pizzo had an interception and a good one, I might add, he was in front of the reciever and the ball was thrown short, but the DB are lacking speed and knowledge of routes. When a safety allows a man to get behind him something isn't right and he was placed 15-20 yds back from the line of scrimmage.

The offensive line of Minot gave the QB so many look out blocks last night, I really don't think anyone even touch a defender from Bismarck. The game was truely ugly as the score indicates but it should have been 49-0 as Bismarck had one 80 TD run called back.

I love Minot but Century and Bismarck so far the only two good teams that they have played this year. Next week IMHO Minot will have a tough time with Mandan.
"Here I am to save the day!"
User avatar
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:56 am
Location: Minot

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby ndpreps00 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Minot shot themselves in the foot a few times, but I gotta hand it to the Demon defense, they bend but don't break and they were the difference in the game.
ndpreps00
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:47 am

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Fargo South 60
Dickinson 38
FINAL
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14394
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 pm

West Fargo 39
Devils Lake 6
3rd Q
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14394
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby itsnotBi-sun » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:25 pm

28 Jamestown
18 Williston

Final

Very excited game late. Williston had a intercepted pass down at the 2 of Jamestown called back by an illegal block. Bluejays score a late TD while running out the clock rather than kneel on the ball.
Last edited by itsnotBi-sun on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
itsnotBi-sun
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Footballfan#1 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Is there a reason the south defense has give up 31 points or was that a second strings giving up a those points?
Footballfan#1
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:28 pm

likely the 2nd string has been in...it was 46-17 at one point midway through the 3rd quarter
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 14394
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Location: Fargo

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby itsnotBi-sun » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Jamestown has another 3 turnovers in this game. It would be interesting to know how many they have on the year. 6 last week

make that 6 turnovers*
Last edited by itsnotBi-sun on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
itsnotBi-sun
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby bighouse » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:49 pm

South didn't have there second string in and it wasn't 46-17 half way in the third. South put there second string in with 2 minutes left in the 4th
bighouse
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

Re: Week 8 - 2012

Postby go maji » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:42 pm

Mighty-Mouse wrote:
PhillipRivers wrote:
Mighty-Mouse wrote:
ndpreps00 wrote:I don't know about BHS by 35, I think Minot can keep this game close.


With the love between these two towns BHS will win "BIG" because it's homecoming for the Magi...
The reason I say this is because BHS recievers are taller then MHS DB. BHS will have a feast on the DBs. If a team passes on Minot they will win and BHS has a balance offense (passing/running). I just don't see MHS in this game even tho I'm from Minot. As I've started before, "Who is gonna beat BHS?" I say no one.


Minot Dbs played outstanding in this game.Josh Pizzo stopped every pass his way and had an interception. The other dbs stopped all but one deep pass.


Phillip, I truely believe you need to study those game tapes. The DB have been lacking all season. It took Bismarck what, 5-6 plays first time to score, 4-5 of those plays where passes in the flats. As you say Pizzo had an interception and a good one, I might add, he was in front of the reciever and the ball was thrown short, but the DB are lacking speed and knowledge of routes. When a safety allows a man to get behind him something isn't right and he was placed 15-20 yds back from the line of scrimmage.

The offensive line of Minot gave the QB so many look out blocks last night, I really don't think anyone even touch a defender from Bismarck. The game was truely ugly as the score indicates but it should have been 49-0 as Bismarck had one 80 TD run called back.

I love Minot but Century and Bismarck so far the only two good teams that they have played this year. Next week IMHO Minot will have a tough time with Mandan.


Minot plays Jamestown next week.
go maji
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Minot, North Dakota


Return to AAA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests