Qvale's Future

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Qvale's Future

Postby brownbomber » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:09 pm

KyleJRM wrote:Dominating at the HS level has little to do with success later on. Just like guys who put up big numbers in college don't always turn into great pros.

The big schools, and the NFL, are looking at projectability. A 6'1", 240lb kid with great technique and footwork will dominate at offensive line in high school and have no chance at success later on.

The odds are against any high school kid when thinking about the pros. But when you are already the physical size and speed the pros are looking for, your chances go from "none" to "slim."

prob not at offensive line but im sure if you put him at a TE he would do great in college. Yes you can dominate in high school but around here were prob not going to see that kind of athlete at least not yet we havent.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby KyleJRM » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:34 pm

He's listed at 318 lbs. now, before you even think about adding weight in college. I can't picture him playing TE at that size.

Edit to add:

Never mind, I getcha, you meant my theoretical 5'10" kid.
KyleJRM
NDPreps Starter

Postby eastwood99 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:08 pm

I think Qvale will redshirt his freshmen year and come back the next year as a part-time starter...maybe even a starter! I think Brent will make North Dakota proud and I guarentee we will be seeing him playing on saturday afternoons in the next 2 years.......GO BRENT!
Frank Lucas
eastwood99
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to AAA