Fargo South 08-09 season

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Fargo South 08-09 season

Postby Riders00 » Sat May 31, 2008 1:55 am

Honestly the kid is not that bad and has potential. I saw him at a football camp last summer in fargo, and he has what i would classify as "raw talent". It looked like he needed quite a bit of work with his technique, but the dude is big and there is no arguing that. But he is definitely NOT comparible to Austin Richard, a three time all-stater now at NDSU. There is no way of knowing how good this kid is until he starts a varsity football game, and you want to compare him to (or claim he is better than) an absolute stud.

Was this at Phil Hansen camp?
Riders00
NDPreps Reserve

Postby football guy » Sat May 31, 2008 5:32 pm

Riders00 wrote:
Honestly the kid is not that bad and has potential. I saw him at a football camp last summer in fargo, and he has what i would classify as "raw talent". It looked like he needed quite a bit of work with his technique, but the dude is big and there is no arguing that. But he is definitely NOT comparible to Austin Richard, a three time all-stater now at NDSU. There is no way of knowing how good this kid is until he starts a varsity football game, and you want to compare him to (or claim he is better than) an absolute stud.

Was this at Phil Hansen camp?

Yep
football guy

Postby Riders00 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:18 am

i actually remember who this kid is now from that camp and he wasn't Austin Richard.

But he did have some size to him
Riders00
NDPreps Reserve

Postby MinotFan22 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:20 am

charlie weiss from ND has been checking up on him as of late..... thats a bold move on his part... hes getting a good lineman, and when burkle is done there he will have his own team named after him hes that good.... mel kiper jr. is losing his hair trying to track this kid.. i smell an ESPN exclusive for this kid!!!!
MinotFan22

Postby flatlander » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:24 am

MinotFan22 wrote:charlie weiss from ND has been checking up on him as of late..... thats a bold move on his part... hes getting a good lineman, and when burkle is done there he will have his own team named after him hes that good.... mel kiper jr. is losing his hair trying to track this kid.. i smell an ESPN exclusive for this kid!!!!

Thank you, MinotFan22. Maybe instead of Burkle starting his own football league, you should start your own standup TV show, "The MinotFan22 and PondHockey Variety Hour." You'll be on all the networks simultaneously and Leno will be begging you to come on his show. You are just too funny to be wasting your talents merely hijacking threads on a prep high school board. Seriously, a couple times when I was reading your posts and I nearly laughed! You, my man, are a comic god - it's like you are Carrot Top meets Pauly Shore with a little Madelaine Albright tossed (she's known for her spicy double entendres) and a dash of youtube videos of skater boys landing junk first on hand rails.

When you make it big, it will be so cool to be able to tell everybody meet, "I knew that guy when he was still trolling on NorthDakotaPreps and now he's bigger than Hello Kitty."
flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Postby MinotFan22 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:08 pm

k well my run here is over..... took you guys what a couple weeks to figure out this...... wow.....
knock-knock....

whos there????

tyler....

tyler who????

tyler burkle and im gonna smash your house with my barehands, for taking me as a joke... RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR TYLER SMASH....... FSFP's FOR LIFEEEEEEEE......
MinotFan22

Postby MinotFan22 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:10 pm

and i didnt hijack anything me and pondhockey were sitting in english class next to each other typing this big joke out..... you guys are the idiots who kept this joke going BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAHAHA.
MinotFan22

Previous

Return to AAA