Badlands Bowl

The teams in Class AAA

Badlands Bowl

Postby truballa4life » Tue May 06, 2008 1:11 pm

What do you think are North Dakotas chances of winning again this summer?
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Re: Badlands Bowl

Postby squeak63 » Tue May 06, 2008 10:02 pm

truballa4life wrote:What do you think are North Dakotas chances of winning again this summer?

All depends on what montana has...last year we had some coplete studs playing on our team ( senger, solum) this year we have a lot of really good players but not really 1 or 2 guys who are without a doubt the the best players on the feild... i think horner could have been that guy but i think he is going to costa rica that week which would be sweet for him
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby truballa4life » Wed May 14, 2008 12:10 pm

true ND will not have horner, and montana does have a guy from Billings central, DT going to the Iowa Hawkeyes. ND should have a hard to stop passing game with some bulldozers for running backs, now that the speed is gone with horner and sorenson from hazen not participating
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Wed May 14, 2008 7:17 pm

truballa4life wrote:true ND will not have horner, and montana does have a guy from Billings central, DT going to the Iowa Hawkeyes. ND should have a hard to stop passing game with some bulldozers for running backs, now that the speed is gone with horner and sorenson from hazen not participating

personally i say that billings central kid at dsu camp last summer and he didn't really impress me all that much... maybe he got better but one thing that he does have for him is that he is HUGE!
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Biggame » Sun May 18, 2008 12:36 am

Colleges often recruit potential, and so some guys that get scholarship don't seem to make sense.

I played against a team from Colorado in the Down Under Bowl that had 5 or 6 guys that got D1 scholarships. We crushed them, and that was by far the least talented of the 3 teams I played on that summer.
Biggame

Postby D-Pain » Wed May 21, 2008 10:01 am

truballa4life wrote:true ND will not have horner, and montana does have a guy from Billings central, DT going to the Iowa Hawkeyes. ND should have a hard to stop passing game with some bulldozers for running backs, now that the speed is gone with horner and sorenson from hazen not participating

The kids name is Casey McMillan and granted he is a beast, but ND is going to have a huge offensive line to shut him down with Haugeberg, McGurrin, and Miller. Thats 850lbs right there on the offensive line. With the average at best QBs that MT will be sporting, they probably won't have nearly the offense that ND will produce with Wentz throwing the ball to Schlosser, Steffan, Sandy and Pfau. But just because Hoerner isnt playing doesnt mean its the end for ND. They have a combination of great RBs and FBs like Jermey Braun, Mikey Ingemansen, Kriss Mcleary (beast by himself) and Jared Gowan. And ND will have a hard hitting defense as well with Tony Gross, Alex Hooey (both Fargo South), as well as Ben Kringstad and Seth Wistoff. ND is pretty deep and I expect them to pull this one out by at least 2 TD's.
D-Pain
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Wed May 21, 2008 1:38 pm

i wish there were some montana people on here so we could get there imput from them before the game... i would like to know some guys to listen for when i am listening to the game
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby truballa4life » Thu May 22, 2008 3:14 am

anybody know of any skill position kids playing for montana? havnt really heard of any real threat for big time playmaking for team montana
truballa4life
NDPreps Starter

Return to AAA