Next years best kicker

The teams in Class AAA

Next years best kicker

Postby earl » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Who is going to have the best leg next year in triple A football?
earl

Re: Next years best kicker

Postby billy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:25 am

i think dhs has some good talent comin back with eric seiler.
billy

Postby smsaints » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Hands Down Zach Reisenauer from Saint Mary's.... No one will be better than him
smsaints
NDPreps Reserve

Postby riders » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 am

you cant honestly tell me that that is an unbiassed opinion. look at your user name. and it seems to me that this in best in the state since WDA and EDC arent specified.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Hinsa » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:21 am

Nobody said smsaints opinion is unbiased. Gee, I wonder if someone named riders is biased towards the east?
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby demon_fan14 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:52 pm

Hinsa wrote:Nobody said smsaints opinion is unbiased. Gee, I wonder if someone named riders is biased towards the east?

i actually think the dude named riders is from dickinson. And as for this topic kickers dont really mean anything in HS football considering maybe like 5 field goals are made a year.
demon_fan14

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:16 pm

kyle roelser was good for south and xp, i think he was like 30/31 or something like that.
ben alrbreight (sp?) from north hit a 40 yarder against bismarck and i think he made a few other 30 yarders this year and will be a junior next year.
the east graduated the top kickers from the east, nathan kuik and tanner naastad

i dont know any kickers from the west and i agree with demon that kickers arent that big of a deal in high school football
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby 14>35 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:50 pm

in high school, you kick for field position and extra points. thats it
14>35
NDPreps Starter

Postby smsaints » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:04 pm

riders wrote:you cant honestly tell me that that is an unbiassed opinion. look at your user name. and it seems to me that this in best in the state since WDA and EDC arent specified.

Hey i am not trying to biased sure there are other good kickers but i just know personally that he has had d 1 schools looking at him and thats all i am saying yeah the comment he is hands down is better is a little to much i guess we will just have to see how he does and where he goes
smsaints
NDPreps Reserve

Postby FBguy17 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:32 pm

ben albrecht from north is a very good kicker
FBguy17

Postby riders » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:18 pm

smsaints wrote:Hey i am not trying to biased sure there are other good kickers but i just know personally that he has had d 1 schools looking at him and thats all i am saying yeah the comment he is hands down is better is a little to much i guess we will just have to see how he does and where he goes

understood smsaints.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to AAA