Stupid question

The teams in 9 Man

Postby rep » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:16 pm

what region is sargent central in? i think they were in region 1 last year, but i'm not sure if they switched to region 2 with the loss of maple valley and enderlin?
rep

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:29 pm

Region 2
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby ND_Coach » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:24 am

With Maple Valley and Enderlin Co-opping and going to class A Milnor/North Sargent was moved to 9 man to take Enderlins schedule and Sargent Central was moved into Region 2 to take Maple Valley's schedule.  Shiloh Christian was supposed to go to Region 1 to take Sargent Centrals schedule.
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:40 am

ND_Coach wrote:With Maple Valley and Enderlin Co-opping and going to class A Milnor/North Sargent was moved to 9 man to take Enderlins schedule and Sargent Central was moved into Region 2 to take Maple Valley's schedule.  Shiloh Christian was supposed to go to Region 1 to take Sargent Centrals schedule.

All of which would've worked BUT Shiloh laid an egg on the season.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:08 am

do the region 1 teams at the very least get a default victory to start the season? might be nice to have the shiloh 'jv' team come down and regardless of the score the region 1 team gets a victory. at least the kids don't get robbed of some game experience and shiloh gets punished. of course, i'm assuming that shiloh didn't want to travel, so them going anywhere is probably a pointless pipedream on my part.
rep

Postby point/center » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:42 am

rep wrote:do the region 1 teams at the very least get a default victory to start the season? might be nice to have the shiloh 'jv' team come down and regardless of the score the region 1 team gets a victory. at least the kids don't get robbed of some game experience and shiloh gets punished. of course, i'm assuming that shiloh didn't want to travel, so them going anywhere is probably a pointless pipedream on my part.
I think it was like "Whose line is it anyway". All opponents get 15000 points
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Return to 9 - Man