Region 4

The teams in 9 Man

Region 4

Postby NDSUbisonfan4723 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:32 am

Who are the best teams and the best players.

My Vote is St. Johns as the best team. the best players are the Davis kids from St. Johns.
keys to coaching
1) Surround yorself with people who can't live without football
2) Recognize winners. They come in all forms
3) Have a plan for everything

"Don't give up at halftime. COncentrate on winning the second half"

"When you can't score from the 1, you don't deserve to win"
NDSUbisonfan4723
NDPreps Starter

Re: Region 4

Postby future star » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 am

i'd have to say tgu the best player easy ian keller. but that qb from north star is very good also.
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Stromer » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am

NDSUbisonfan4723 wrote:Who are the best teams and the best players.

My Vote is St. Johns as the best team. the best players are the Davis kids from St. Johns.

It's St. John, not St. Johns. And I think it is probably too early to tell who the top team is. Maddock and North Star also have to be in the conversation, at least until the play each other.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby future star » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:34 pm

north star is a very good passing team and they do know how to make you pay for your mistakes, so they could be up their with the towner's and the st. john's.
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:19 pm

future star wrote:i'd have to say tgu the best player easy ian keller. but that qb from north star is very good also.

There are many players better than Keller. Neumillar from Wells, Komrosky from Northstar, Laducer and the Davis boys from St John, Smith from Maddock, Martwick and Mack from TriCounty....a probably even a few more.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndlionsfan » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Stromer wrote:
NDSUbisonfan4723 wrote:Who are the best teams and the best players.

It's St. John, not St. Johns. And I think it is probably too early to tell who the top team is. Maddock and North Star also have to be in the conversation, at least until the play each other.

St John is far and away the top dog in region 4. I have seen them play twice this year now and they will go deep into the playoffs because somehow they are flying under the radar again this season and I think this team is even better than last year's team. After that I think Wells is #2, and Maddock, Northstar, and TGU all pretty close for those last two playoff spots. TriCounty could even pull off an upset or two and slip in at #4.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby nd_schwab » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:01 pm

St. John is more than likely to win the region. #2 i think is wells. As far as 3 is a toss up between tgu, maddock, northstar, adn tri-county. Tgu got shutdown by wells. Maddock beat tri-county with a play in teh 4th quarter to win 26-20. North star battled with tri-county for the lead all game.
nd_schwab
NDPreps Reserve

Postby appleman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:07 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
future star wrote:i'd have to say tgu the best player easy ian keller. but that qb from north star is very good also.

There are many players better than Keller. Neumillar from Wells, Komrosky from Northstar, Laducer and the Davis boys from St John, Smith from Maddock, Martwick and Mack from TriCounty....a probably even a few more.

I would have to agree.. St. John has numerous players better than him along with wells county...wells county has two backs for sure better than him and possibly three
appleman
NDPreps Starter

Postby future star » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:28 pm

i've played against the davis kids they were good but i still say keller is better.
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby playin2win » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:24 pm

I am not knocking anyone because this is an opinion. But Hands down i could name 7 or 8 kids in region 4 better than Keller. he is still a good athlete but not at the top
playin2win
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man