week 3 picks

The teams in 9 Man

week 3 picks

Postby AC-DC » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 am

Just thought I would get one started with region 5;

Berthold-Our Redeemer's over Glenburn - Not much of a game there, expect Berthold to embarrass themselves by running up the score.

Divide County over Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood - First real game of the season for MLS, time for a reality check!

Surrey over Parshall-White Shield - Might actually be close.

Williams County over Westhope-Newburg - Not much chance of an upset there.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: week 3 picks

Postby Hunterlaf » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:42 pm

u serious bout surrey over parshall come on
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AC-DC » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Hunterlaf wrote:u serious bout surrey over parshall come on

Sure. Not that it matter's in a fight for last place, but Surrey did score 36 against Berthold (Unfortunately Berthold scored 77). Parshall only managed 6. With the game at Surrey, I'll give them the home field advantage. Like I said, it might actually be a close game. It will make a change for both teams.
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thatguy422 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 pm

AC-DC wrote:

Sure. Not that it matter's in a fight for last place, but Surrey did score 36 against Berthold (Unfortunately Berthold scored 77). Parshall only managed 6. With the game at Surrey, I'll give them the home field advantage. Like I said, it might actually be a close game. It will make a change for both teams.

Last year the Surrey parshall game was decided by one touchdown I do believe, and parshall lost some seniors while surrey lost nobody. surrey should be favored.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby greatest » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 am

thatguy422 wrote:
AC-DC wrote:

Last year the Surrey parshall game was decided by one touchdown I do believe, and parshall lost some seniors while surrey lost nobody. surrey should be favored.

The game last year was actually decided by 12 points . Parshall lost 1 senior who didnt play much of a role anyways . And Surrey only scored 36 against Berthold because Berthold put in their jr. high team in the 4th quarter .
greatest
NDPreps Starter

Postby AC-DC » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:25 pm

greatest wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
AC-DC wrote:

The game last year was actually decided by 12 points . Parshall lost 1 senior who didnt play much of a role anyways . And Surrey only scored 36 against Berthold because Berthold put in their jr. high team in the 4th quarter .

In a game like that, the Jr High team should have been in at the start of the second half. Parshall was the team last year that didn't want to play DC if they brought any of their seniors. Now that was a Jr High game from the 2nd quarter. Either way, Parshall and Surrey should be a close game, they're suited for each other.
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby jtdc492 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:19 am

Oakes should finally show us how good Napoleon is. Oakes lineman are big and experienced, they will run Hagen all day and it will be 8 yds before first contact. The inside will be plugged up for Evan Gross and to get any yds he'll have to run to the outside where he'll meet the Oakes secondary, he may get some yds, but he will not dominate. Oakes wins by 2 TDs.
jtdc492
NDPreps All-State

Postby future star » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:56 pm

dunseith over north star
ncb in an upset over st.john
tgu over whoever they are playin
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby chevyman11 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Region 6

Hettinger over Bismarck Shiloh Christian

Mott-Regent over Center-Stanton

Central McLean over Washburn

Heart River over Wilton-Wing
chevyman11
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thatguy422 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:51 pm

AC-DC wrote:
greatest wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
AC-DC wrote:

In a game like that, the Jr High team should have been in at the start of the second half. Parshall was the team last year that didn't want to play DC if they brought any of their seniors. Now that was a Jr High game from the 2nd quarter. Either way, Parshall and Surrey should be a close game, they're suited for each other.

Rudy Youngbird quit the game after surrey played them last year I do believe, and he made a huge impact on that game. Surrey was the first team to score on berthold's starting defense, and they scored either 12 or 14 against their first string, i can't remember which. oh and Berthold put their JV team in not jr.high, just a little bit of a difference there.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Flip » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:02 am

Hillsboro over Northern Cass
South Border over Ellendale
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby E@stern Executioner » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Flip wrote:Hillsboro over Northern Cass

I've got a feeling that this one is gonna get ugly...early.

I'm not exactly going out on a limb...just think that the Burros are gonna play with a little anger tonight.
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AC-DC » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:37 pm

AC-DC wrote:Just thought I would get one started with region 5;

Berthold-Our Redeemer's over Glenburn - Not much of a game there, expect Berthold to embarrass themselves by running up the score. 64 - 28

Divide County over Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood - First real game of the season for MLS, time for a reality check! 50 - 14

Surrey over Parshall-White Shield - Might actually be close. 18 - 42 (can't win 'em all)

Williams County over Westhope-Newburg - Not much chance of an upset there. 43 - 8
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby E@stern Executioner » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:32 pm

E@stern Executioner wrote:
Flip wrote:Hillsboro over Northern Cass

I've got a feeling that this one is gonna get ugly...early.

I'm not exactly going out on a limb...just think that the Burros are gonna play with a little anger tonight.

Ummm...ya...40-8 at halftime. Hillsboro is back.
Don't lose your dinosaur.
E@stern Executioner
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to 9 - Man