Poll for next year

The teams in 9 Man

Re: Poll for next year

Postby fb56bball40 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:44 pm

1 or 2 players can't win the games it takes everybody, and thats what Napolean lost excapt Laber, Gross, and Wolf. shut down the running game and what do they have. I'm not saying Oakes is #1 in state but they are in the top 10. Should be if they play good.
fb56bball40

Postby Hinsa » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 pm

justbrowsing wrote:
fb56bball40 wrote:What about Oakes?? they should be top 5. Napoleon losteverybody except Gross. Oakes only lost Albus and Jorgenson. Both are huge but they return 6 starters and Hagen is a stud a Runningback. Edgely lost everybody except Zach there runningback and other teams are no good in there region. Oakes should come out #1 out of the region.

I'm guessing Coach Sagart isn't too excited about you telling everyone how great you are next year. By the way, your statement about Napoleon just gave Cole Laber enough motivation to win 6-7 games by himself.

Way to go fb56bball40. That's all Region 1 needs is for Laber to play angry. I'd say he might be looking for #56 in orange and black to plant into the turf.

Oh well, at least posts like yours keep this site entertaining.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby future star » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:17 pm

1. M/R still the champs.
2. DC
3. Hillsboro
4. EK
5. napoleon
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ND_Coach » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:24 pm

fb56bball40 wrote:1 or 2 players can't win the games it takes everybody, and thats what Napolean lost excapt Laber, Gross, and Wolf. shut down the running game and what do they have. I'm not saying Oakes is #1 in state but they are in the top 10. Should be if they play good.

Stopping the running game is all anyone has ever had to do to stop Napoleon, and it has not worked out so well the past couple of seasons. Point being it is far easier said than done
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Johnny » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:16 am

Napoleon actually had a functional pass game in the playoffs and state title game. They can and will swing the ball out of the backfield when teams start cheating up front.
Johnny
NDPreps Starter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:13 am

"Point being it is far easier said than done"

I agree! plus the most dangerous passing team is the one who crams the ball down your throat at will. Then trows a pass on second and short.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby EHS1998 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:55 pm

fb56bball40 wrote:What about Oakes?? they should be top 5. Napoleon losteverybody except Gross. Oakes only lost Albus and Jorgenson. Both are huge but they return 6 starters and Hagen is a stud a Runningback. Edgely lost everybody except Zach there runningback and other teams are no good in there region. Oakes should come out #1 out of the region.

I'm sure this isnt a popular view around Napolean, but I totally agree that Oakes is the team to beat in their region. This will be the best team Oakes has had in years.
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to 9 - Man