Toughest Region

The teams in 9 Man

Postby Hinsa » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 am

The top 4 in Region 2 are flexing their muscle as the season progresses: Finley-Sharon-Hope-Page, Hankinson-Fairmount-Campbell-Tintah, Wyndmere-Lidgerwood, and Hillsboro. These 4 teams are so good and so competitive that one play per game is all that is going to separate these four as they decide the region title. F-S-H-P and H-F-C-T it came down to one final drive. Hillsboro and W-L, it came down to a made extra point kick.

NONE of these 4 lost a game in out-of-region early season play. That tells you all you need to know about the toughness of this region. I cannot believe there is another region with 4 teams that could all go deep into the playoffs.

These four are going to beat each other's brains out in the final four weeks and it is going to be EXTREMELY interesting to see who survives. I would be VERY surprised if any team can get through the guantlet of the remaining weeks undefeated. All of these teams still have to play 2 of the other 3 teams. Home field, injuries, one missed play here or there is going to make the difference.

I firmly believe that whoever does make the playoffs from this region will go deep into the playoffs. I don't know if this region has the state champion, but the overall strength at the top of this region is unquestionable.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to 9 - Man