The teams in 9 Man

If they get to play?

Postby OldHawk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Who are the favorites in each region?
OldHawk
NDPreps Rookie

Re: If they get to play?

Postby steel » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:46 pm

I think Linton HMB is probably state favorite, with Kidder County close behind, have to replace the coach. In the East, LLM will be very tough. I think North Prairie will probably be favorite in their region. Cavalier will be decent, North Border could be a dark horse sleeper. New Rockford and St. John have good programs
, Hope we get to see them play.
steel
NDPreps Starter

Postby JackofDiamonds » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:22 am

Grant County Flasher could contend in the West.
JackofDiamonds
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sorenson23 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:46 am

Predictions for Region 3 & 4

Region 3
1. Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood
2. Ray-Powers Lake
3. Towner-GU
4. Divide County
5. Surrey
6. Central McLean
7. Lewis & Clark-Berthold
8. Parshall-White Shield
9. Trenton

Region 4
1. Linton-HMB
2. Napoleon-Gackle-Streeter
3. Grant County-Flasher
4. Kidder County
5. Beach
6. South Border
7. Mott-Regent
8. Strasburg-Zeeland
9. Hettinger-Scranton

Kind of hard to predict because there's no Pigskin Preview this year.
Sorenson23
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baskets-r-us » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:30 am

Region 3
1.ray/powers lake return alot from last year
2. MLS seem to be contend every year
3. Divide County very good program
4. Either Central McLean or TGU
6. Surrey
7. Berthold
8. Parshall/White Shield
9. Trenton
The rest will fight it out for pride...on another note drove through Parshall the other week noticed they have a turf Football field thats neat must be one of the few 9 man schools with turf field
baskets-r-us
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Schwab » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:50 am

steel wrote:I think Linton HMB is probably state favorite, with Kidder County close behind, have to replace the coach. In the East, LLM will be very tough. I think North Prairie will probably be favorite in their region. Cavalier will be decent, North Border could be a dark horse sleeper. New Rockford and St. John have good programs

How much better is Linton HMB now with the players from SZ?
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Sniper » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:18 pm

The Schwab wrote:
steel wrote:I think Linton HMB is probably state favorite, with Kidder County close behind, have to replace the coach. In the East, LLM will be very tough. I think North Prairie will probably be favorite in their region. Cavalier will be decent, North Border could be a dark horse sleeper. New Rockford and St. John have good programs

Heard a rumor that the only players from SZ that were going to play varsity quit.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby JackofDiamonds » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:38 pm

Sniper wrote:
The Schwab wrote:

Heard a rumor that the only players from SZ that were going to play varsity quit.

I heard the same thing. Initially 2 Seniors and 5 underclassman came out. 3 Sophomores is all that stuck it out from what I am told.
JackofDiamonds
NDPreps Reserve

Postby The Schwab » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:40 pm

JackofDiamonds wrote:
Sniper wrote:
The Schwab wrote:

I heard the same thing. Initially 2 Seniors and 5 underclassman came out. 3 Sophomores is all that stuck it out from what I am told.

I guess I would say that happened, as I don't see the two names from SZ that I thought would really help them on the LHMB roster on ndhsaa anymore.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Wilbur » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:24 pm

JackofDiamonds wrote:
Sniper wrote:
The Schwab wrote:

S-Z initially had 5 players at first practice (8-10). 2 seniors and 3 sophomores. The 2 seniors quit but the 3 sophomores are still there, I believe. However, they are limited to JV this season under the emergency co-op agreement.
Wilbur
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to 9 - Man