Larimore at Cavalier

The teams in 9 Man

Re: Larimore at Cavalier

Postby Trump » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Plinko, I sure don't know your reasons why you don't like Cavalier this year. I know you are entitled to your opinion. We all are. I just put my thoughts out there and it is what it is. I know for sure that every kid on that Cavalier team hasn't done you wrong. I won't lie, I'm curious to know what your opposition is this season.

Side note...I think it would be nice if the adults did what we preach to our kids. I tell mine constantly..."if you won't say something in person to somebody's face, don't hide behind your screen and say and do stupid things." I would sign my name to every thing I post. I am so frustrated that this all originates with someone right within the heart of Cavalier sports. Goes back to the pizza eaters and girl chasers. Sorry to get off topic. Don't kid yourself, the kids catch wind of all of this too.
Trump
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Plinko123 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:59 pm

I suppose I should say it because I don’t want people to think I’m blowing smoke. When you have a group of people (Relatively large group with a good amount of players) surround someone u know and his 2 friends and not letting him leave when they attend a volleyball game, just because they say something during a we got spirit chant, and then hitting (punching/slapping) someone else’s vehicle that’s there watching a game is a fairly good reason. Thankfully enough, they were smart to just drive off and if they hit someone that’s on them...
Plinko123
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Trump » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:11 pm

That's unfortunate if that is the case. Again, if it was one, two or three football players, it definitely wasn't the entire team.
Trump
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Plinko123 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:43 pm

No, there were more then 3.
Plinko123
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Oldblue » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Absolutely Larimore deserves high praise for their efforts at the Ox on Cavaliers homecoming! That was the point of my post! It was great for Larimore. I was also just trying to imply that there maybe is an enjoyable changing of the big dogs about to happen. Cavalier has been undermanned the last couple of years and Larimore has even fewer players....13 and 11 dressed! So it was even more of an accomplishment they should be proud of! I also felt like bringing attention to just how strong the East is again this year as MayPort went across the state to true farm kid land and smashed Divide County 60-6 then played Thompson the following week and got a smashing themselves of 54-14 or somewhere close to that score. See! I can talk about other games. I just choose to talk about the interesting ones when I’m in the mood to talk about any at all! I’m not on here much. Although Thompson struggled with unranked Richland, they have otherwise rolled over everyone else. They are the clear #1 until they demonstrate otherwise. They will move to class A next year and will likely remain there. Region 1 in class A should be a fun one to watch as Hatton Northwood will be joining it too. Hows that for talking about other teams, Trump?
Oldblue
NDPreps Rookie

Postby packers21 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:06 pm

Oldblue wrote:Absolutely Larimore deserves high praise for their efforts at the Ox on Cavaliers homecoming! That was the point of my post! It was great for Larimore. I was also just trying to imply that there maybe is an enjoyable changing of the big dogs about to happen. Cavalier has been undermanned the last couple of years and Larimore has even fewer players....13 and 11 dressed! So it was even more of an accomplishment they should be proud of! I also felt like bringing attention to just how strong the East is again this year as MayPort went across the state to true farm kid land and smashed Divide County 60-6 then played Thompson the following week and got a smashing themselves of 54-14 or somewhere close to that score. See! I can talk about other games. I just choose to talk about the interesting ones when I’m in the mood to talk about any at all! I’m not on here much. Although Thompson struggled with unranked Richland, they have otherwise rolled over everyone else. They are the clear #1 until they demonstrate otherwise. They will move to class A next year and will likely remain there. Region 1 in class A should be a fun one to watch as Hatton Northwood will be joining it too. Hows that for talking about other teams, Trump?

Just looks like ur good at reading blogs and box scores to me
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to 9 - Man