Thompson/Richland

The teams in 9 Man

Thompson/Richland

Postby steel » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:48 am

This should be another barnburner. Any thoughts? It is hard to go against Richland after their big win against Cavalier, but every week is a new game. I don't know if Thompson is good enough defensively to stop the Colts but they can score points with the best of them. I will go Richland 42-26
steel
NDPreps Starter

Re: Thompson/Richland

Postby Frontline » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Richland wins, 45-30
Frontline
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Footballfan15 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:40 pm

If anybody in the state touches Richland I will be surprised. Ihland had 25 carries for 236 yards against a great run defense in Cavalier. They also have the passing threat, along with great special teams play. Richland wins big in this one!
Footballfan15
NDPreps Reserve

Postby d_fense » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:21 am

I've said all year that Richland is the best team in 9 man. I don't see this weeks game vs. Thompson being very close, much the same as the Cavalier game.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby UNDSiouxfan » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:00 am

Richland should win by 2 - 3 scores. Thompson will get their points, but a strong D is needed to compete with Richland. They are a very disciplined and well-coached team. The winner of Shiloh/Linton will be a much closer contest than Thompson. Linton has a very good defense and their lineman controlled the play against Hankinson.
UNDSiouxfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby airmail » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:13 pm

Someone has to give the Tommies the nod - looks like it will have to be me. Seriously, if THS is going to win, they have to play their best game of the year, and definitely avoid the penalties they took last weekend. They have offensive weapons to spare, but will have to execute perfectly, and also kick the D up a few notches.

I hope they can surprise a few people down in Colfax on Saturday. 8)
airmail
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sniper » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:50 pm

Richland by 6 on a late TD.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby madseason » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:02 pm

Sniper wrote:Richland by 6 on a late TD.
I don't know? I seen Shwabe and Larimer play for us in Baseball, we were short. These two guys can make anything happen IMO! And they only get better with pressure. I'm going for Thompson in this game. Good Luck Thompson! :D Ive never seen a better center fielder than Larimer. And Shwabe has an arm! Those Qualities play out on a football field.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby madseason » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:10 pm

madseason wrote:
I don't know? I seen Shwabe and Larimer play for us in Baseball, we were short. These two guys can make anything happen IMO! And they only get better with pressure. I'm going for Thompson in this game. Good Luck Thompson! :D Ive never seen a better center fielder than Larimer. And Shwabe has an arm! Those Qualities are unstoppable on a football field.
Thompson by 6.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Jack Squad » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:12 pm

madseason wrote:
I don't know? I seen Shwabe and Larimer play for us in Baseball, we were short. These two guys can make anything happen IMO! And they only get better with pressure. I'm going for Thompson in this game. Good Luck Thompson! :D Ive never seen a better center fielder than Larimer. And Shwabe has an arm! Those Qualities play out on a football field.

I would have to agree with you on this one. Schawbe and Larimer are going to be tough for Richland to stop. This game will be the most interesting game this weekend. I am going with Thompson by 8.
Jack Squad
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man