2015 Top Teams in each Region

The teams in 9 Man

Re: 2015 Top Teams in each Region

Postby bulldog_power » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Now that we are almost halfway through the season, who's is the best team in each region and the next two?
bulldog_power
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:13 pm

bulldog_power wrote:Now that we are almost halfway through the season, who's is the best team in each region and the next two?

R1: Richland - Hankinson, Wyndmere-Lidgerwood, LaMoure-LM, FSHP (hard to pick just two).
R2: Thompson/Cavalier (TBD) - North Border
R3: Shiloh - Linton-HMB, Strasburg/Zeeland
R4: North Prairie - TGU, St. John/Drake-Anamoose (TBD)
R5: Hettinger-Scranton - Mott-Regent, New Salem-GU
R6: Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood - Kenmare-Bowbells, Divide County
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Bigbrew22 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:35 am

Region 3 Shilo, S/Z , Napoleon.
Linton might not even make 4 spot
Bigbrew22
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsking » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:24 am

R1: Richland , Hankinson.
R2: Thompson/Cavalier This will be fun to see again. Either team could have won,Thompson got the 1st one.
R3: Strasburgh/Zeeland, Shiloh
R4: North Praire, TGU. St. John misses their QB Its really to bad. They would have been tough.
R5: Don't know much in this region. Hettinger-Scranton.
R6: Mohall-Lansford-Sherwood. DC should be there the next 2 years.
sportsking
NDPreps Starter

Postby Pit Bull » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:14 pm

sportsking wrote:R1: Richland , Hankinson.
R2: Thompson/Cavalier This will be fun to see again. Either team could have won,Thompson got the 1st one.
R4: North Praire, TGU. St. John misses their QB Its really to bad. They would have been tough.

Shiloh just beat S-Z last weekend by 4 TDs and it wasn't even that close. Do you mean Linton-HMB? Shiloh vs. Linton-HMB will be a good game this week and both teams are undefeated.
Pit Bull
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsking » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Pit Bull wrote:
sportsking wrote:R1: Richland , Hankinson.

Shiloh just beat S-Z last weekend by 4 TDs and it wasn't even that close. Do you mean Linton-HMB? Shiloh vs. Linton-HMB will be a good game this week and both teams are undefeated.

Yes. Sorry. Thanks for the correction. I did mean Linton not S-Z.
sportsking
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bacon » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:52 pm

I'm guessing Linton will lose by 3-4 touchdowns too. I don't think it will be even close. Every team Linton has beaten so far has a total of 0 wins. Shiloh is just that much better than the teams in region 3.
Bacon
NDPreps Starter

Postby bulldog_power » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:11 pm

Bacon wrote:I'm guessing Linton will lose by 3-4 touchdowns too. I don't think it will be even close. Every team Linton has beaten so far has a total of 0 wins. Shiloh is just that much better than the teams in region 3.

Thinks it's to early to say that. It's true the teams Linton have sued have one total win, but they don't make the schedule. Should be a good game and it's in Linton. This is certainly a big gamefor both teams. Linton is a tough running team and I don't know if Shiloh can play physical enough to deal with that for an entire game and still win
bulldog_power
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bigbrew22 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:33 am

I'm with bacon win goes to Shilo 48-6
Bigbrew22
NDPreps Starter

Postby Bacon » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:53 am

bulldog_power wrote:
Bacon wrote:I'm guessing Linton will lose by 3-4 touchdowns too. I don't think it will be even close. Every team Linton has beaten so far has a total of 0 wins. Shiloh is just that much better than the teams in region 3.

Thinks it's to early to say that. It's true the teams Linton have sued have one total win, but they don't make the schedule. Should be a good game and it's in Linton. This is certainly a big gamefor both teams. Linton is a tough running team and I don't know if Shiloh can play physical enough to deal with that for an entire game and still win

You haven't seen Shiloh play have you? I don't think they will have a problem with the run game. Linton has had an easy schedule so far. That's not their fault. Any of the teams in region 3 are playing for second place. It's just the way it is. Who knows, maybe I will be proven wrong. I'll be the first to come on here and congratulate Linton if that happens.
Bacon
NDPreps Starter

Postby Sniper » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:03 pm

I think Shiloh beats Linton-HMB by three scores. Also I think that S/Z beats Linton-HMB when they play and finishes second in the region behind Shiloh.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby Sportsrube » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:18 pm

Just a quick correction, South Border has 1 win on the season, they beat Sargent Central (I believe) in the 1st game of the season. Anyway, I also see Shiloh winning this by at least 18 points. The only chance Linton has of winning this game (IMO) is to get an early lead and then really eat up clock with every possession. I think Shiloh wins Region 3 and goes undefeated in the regular season.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to 9 - Man