2019-2020 Football Predictions

The teams in 9 Man

2019-2020 Football Predictions

Postby Sorenson23 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:03 pm

As of right now what is the 2019 season looking like. Feel free to discuss.
Sorenson23
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: 2019-2020 Football Predictions

Postby steel » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:23 pm

From what I know, Sheyenne-New Rockford will have alot of starters back off a one loss team. I think Cavalier will be pretty tough if they can avoid the injury bug that has been hitting them the last few years. Ray Powers Lake I hear will probably be the favorite in the West. Richland has their QB back and some nice supporting parts. I think St. John and North Prairie will be tough. I think the NE region, can't remember the new #'s will be the toughest region. WL is traditionally strong and not sure about the teams coming down from 11-man. I would think SNR would be the early favorite.
steel
NDPreps Starter

Re: 2019-2020 Football Predictions

Postby Fletcher » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:59 pm

I agree that New Rockford-Sheyenne is probably the favorite out of the gate. They came within a few points of eventual champion Thompson in Thompson. I think if they had won that game it's likely they would have taken home the trophy. They are fast, athletic and strong! Only question I would have for them is who will replace their graduating QB, because he was very good. But if they get decent QB play from whoever takes over they can go a long way.

Cavalier is always tough and think they will be in contention. That Ray/Powers Lake team looks to be impressive out west.

I also think MayPort-CG has a good chance to make some noise come playoff time.
Fletcher
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man