Way too early next year.

The teams in 9 Man

Way too early next year.

Postby steel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Just wondering who will be tough next year and who has alot of returning starters. I think Napoleon-GS has almost their entire team back, Thompson has plenty of skill players back, Shiloh has QB and RB back, New Salem has QB back, Cavalier has about half their team back with a few big shoes to fill. Richland returns whole team, Mayport has alot returning. I think the power will definitely be in the east again. Any thoughts, predictions.
steel
NDPreps Starter

Re: Way too early next year.

Postby Sorenson23 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Region 5 next year

New Salem-GU
Shiloh Christian
Beach
Central McLean
Grant County
Mott-Regent
Hettinger-Scranton
Richardton-T-H

I see New Salem-GU & Shiloh for the region crown again.
Sorenson23
NDPreps Starter

Postby defensewinsgames » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Oakes made the playoffs playing almost all freshmen this year (they should be good next year and really tough in 2 or 3 years). Wyndmere Lidgerwood graduates just about everyone (had 13 seniors or so who played most of their minutes) but has championship experience and strong program so it will be interesting to see if they can be competitive. Mayport should be tough, after making a really good run at the end of the year it will be interesting to see if they can build on that. Shiloh should be tough (they lose key players but always have a strong program). Cavalier loses some really important pieces but returns kids who have had a lot of success so it will depend on who they can get to step up.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bulldog_power » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Here are my top 4 from each side of the state.
East
1. Napoleon - Return most of there team and is well coached
2. Thompson - bring back their skill guys. If they can replace some O/Dline watch out
3. Cavalier - lost a lot, but Laxendal at QB will make them competitive and this team just knows to to compete
4. Hankinson - played a lot of young guys. Always tough defensively
5. Richland - they return a good nucleous of players returning with experience
Other good teams
1- Linton
2- new Rockford
3- Mayport
4. Wyndmare

West
1. New salem - should represent the West easily. They bring back their entire team and all their big playmakers
2. North Prairie- brings back most their line and has good skill kids. Will need one to ve a difference maker
3- Shiloh- has to replace The entire OL, but bring back a good RB and QB
4- MLS- bring back a lot of kids.
5- Mott- a year under their belt in the coop will benefit them greatly. Know what they have to work with
Other good teams
1. St. John’s
2- divide county
3- North Star
4. TGU
bulldog_power
NDPreps Starter

Return to 9 - Man