Dunseith

The teams in Class A

Postby point/center » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:58 pm

Last year Dunseith went O-fer the year. Giving up more than 60 points in all but one game. Langdon hung 97 on them. In football. This year they are O-fer with Harvey putting up 85..in football. And Langdon 60+....is this good for the sport?
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby ND_Coach » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:48 pm

I'd say move them to nine man, but they would get killed there too.  They almost shouldn't have a team, but that is not fair: The boys at the school deserve to have the opportunity to play football as well.  For the opposing team playing Dunseith is next to pointless You can't work on anything because everything works and you don't get starters much experience as they are usually done by half.  The brightside is the JV players get some experience, though that is why they play JV.
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:54 pm

Is their anybody near them that they could co-op with? I feel for them though they play in the toughest region in class A football in my opinion so that can't be easy either. 9-man could always be an option too.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:19 am

They got beat pretty bad when they were 9-man too.  I think they should co-op with Turtle Mountain. Its not doing any good for their program when they get beat every game by a pile of points.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby TNT » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:47 am

They got talent but im not sure they even have pratice all week.  If the kids dont care they will never get any better. 
TNT
NDPreps Starter

Postby Hunterlaf » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:13 am

they all ready moved to nine man it is on NDHSAA under new class divisions
Hunterlaf
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to A