North Border

The teams in Class A

Postby Brett Favre » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:35 am

I've seen North Border play twice this season, vs. Cavalier and vs. Des Lacs.  The Cavalier game was pretty ugly, but they won.  The Des Lacs game they showed a ton of improvement and dominated the entire way.  Their QB Tanner Carpenter, the coaches son, is showing that he is gonna be a very good player.  They play Harvey this week and Velva next week.  Has anyone else seen NB play, and do you think they have a shot against either of these two teams?
Brett Favre

Postby ndfan » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:18 pm

Saw North Border against Cavalier. Can they beat Velva or Harvey? I really don't think so unless Harvey and Velva are on a down year. I haven't seen either but I'm sure they are better then most every team in Class A this year. Will have to play very solid and not make mistakes and stay healthy to have any shot at beating either. Carpenter kid is a heck of a player too.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:36 pm

Jeff is a great coach. He will definetely have something up his sleeve to pull off a win. I'm up in the air against it, maybe NB will pull something out, maybe not. Where is the game at anyway? I remember Tanner bein just a tiny "ball boy" when his dad used to coach at NCB. He grew up in football, no doubt he will be one to watch the next couple years.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby triple » Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:51 pm

I heard that Tanner Carpenter got hurt during the Harvey game is that for real or just some rumors??
triple

Postby tadam6 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:06 am

yeah he broke his collarbone and is more then likely done for the season
tadam6

Postby Brett Favre » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:55 am

yep...its official.  He broke the collarbone in his throwing shoulder.  He'll be done for the year, and now they look to a freshman QB.  Sounds like he's got some talent, but of course, he's a freshman and has a lot to learn. 
Brett Favre

Postby chad johnson 85dc » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:39 am

hey hows it going who are u
chad johnson 85dc

Return to A