Early 2020 Season Talk

The teams in Class A

Early 2020 Season Talk

Postby bballfanND » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:58 pm

Looking ahead to next season what teams do people out there think will have successful seasons.
bballfanND
NDPreps Rookie

Re: Early 2020 Season Talk

Postby Region2FootballFan » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:01 pm

1. Langdon/Edmore/Munich: Two of the best players in the state on the same team. They just know how to win.
2. Velva: Return almost everyone. I think they get over that hump and compete for state championship
3. Oakes: Had a special year last year. I think Region 1 is theirs to lose.
4. Bishop Ryan: Return couple players. Got experience in the dome.
5. Bowman County: If they fill their QB position they can be good.

Dark Horses
1. Lisbon
2. New Salem
3. Grafton
Region2FootballFan
NDPreps Starter

Re: Early 2020 Season Talk

Postby defensewinsgames » Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:00 pm

I see it as Langdon in a class by themselves followed by a group made of: Velva, Oakes, Bishop Ryan, Lisbon, and potentially Bowman County. Langdon has two of the top 10 players at that level in the state as well as a handful of other kids who are probably top 3 at their position in Region 2. Tons of games played by that Senior class combined with all the big game experience you could ever want makes them hard to pick against. Rumor is that this year's version looks as good as any of their teams during this stretch. Coach Krivarchka seems to get every ounce out of the kids he puts on the field and puts together as good of an offensive scheme as just about anyone. I think the top 3 shakes out Langdon, Velva, and Oakes with who makes it to state depending on matchups. Will take Langdon to win it all again!

Should be a great season! Am really excited our kids across the state are going to get the chance at a season. Good luck to all athletes and I hope everyone stays safe, healthy, and we get to finish it out!
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Return to A