Poll ended at Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:36 am

Park River-FL (10-0)
71%
Killdeer (9-1)
29%

Total votes : 31

Re: 2015 State Championship

Postby Blackheart » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:35 pm

The Schwab wrote:Well, I was wrong...PRFL is very tough.
I'll say...Park River really took it to them...surprised it wasn't much closer...congrats on a great season to both teams and kudos to Park River for going back to back.
Blackheart
NDPreps Starter

Postby RedDirtFan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:07 pm

9 people feel silly right now.
RedDirtFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfootball4444 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Wow ya I was way off, just thought they would sneak by someway. Was expecting more outa Killdeer I guess??. And that was a very solid PRFL team.
ndfootball4444
NDPreps Starter

Postby RedDirtFan » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:03 am

ndfootball4444 wrote:Wow ya I was way off, just thought they would sneak by someway. Was expecting more outa Killdeer I guess??. And that was a very solid PRFL team.

You know, I thought Killdeer had a great game plan and everything. Misdirection. Shorter pass plays. Run-pass option with #10 at QB. PRFL just did what they've done all year--they overwhelmed their opponent.
RedDirtFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby madseason » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:45 am

Got to give Killdeer a lot of credit. Went down 16-0 very early and didn't hang their heads. They fought hard and never gave up. Great sportsmanship by both teams. Congrats PRFL! on a stellar season.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hook » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:36 pm

anyone out there notice how physical that game was between the hash marks? Killdeer really took away the middle of the field but the aggies were just to diversified on the offence. The aggie D is really something special.
a few thoughts:
1- I think after watching the aggie line and the rest of the aa-aaa games that they might be one of the best lines in the state 9man - AAA.
2- my favorite player to watch all day was Damon Flaten - just a maniac on both sides of the ball
3- this game had more big hits than any other of the games from both teams...the whole day was full of great football!
hook
NDPreps Starter

Postby madseason » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:51 pm

hook wrote:anyone out there notice how physical that game was between the hash marks? Killdeer really took away the middle of the field but the aggies were just to diversified on the offence. The aggie D is really something special.
a few thoughts:
1- I think after watching the aggie line and the rest of the aa-aaa games that they might be one of the best lines in the state 9man - AAA.
2- my favorite player to watch all day was Damon Flaten - just a maniac on both sides of the ball
3- this game had more big hits than any other of the games from both teams...the whole day was full of great football!
I agree! I caught the end of the Richland/North Prairie game With a comeback like that you had to go for them. All the talk about seeding. The two best teams played for the Championship. I thought the Aggies/Killdeer game was going to be a nailbiter like last year. Thank god it wasn't. Missed the Beulah/Shanley game (PRFL room, Which was right next to Killdeers.Why would they put the two teams that played each other right next to each other? felt bad cheering when I have a lot of respect for killdeers program) Congrats to them on a great season. Watched all the games today on dvr. Couldn't ask for more. Great football all 4 games! :D Great Job all players. Especially the Seniors.Proud of North Dakota!
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to A