BEK Sports?

The teams in Class A

BEK Sports?

Postby madseason » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:46 am

What happened to BEK sports? Shut down by the networks that don't cover anything? Someone tell me. They used to cover a few football games ,volleyball games BB games. In every region in the state. Let me guess. It has something to do with schools getting money?
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: BEK Sports?

Postby NodakQ2 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:11 am

I see they've been doing some girls District VB. High school activities really "screwed the pooch" when they got involved with "NOW" internet broadcasts. Instead of worrying what was best for ND fans they went for the money grab. Too bad really...For the most part, the NOW broadcasts are terrible. BEK did a really good job but couldn't compete with the $$$ or politics.
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportsphenom » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:36 am

BEK Sports is alive and well and they do VB 3 nights a week, football every Friday and have done a playoff game every Saturday so far. Maybe they are just not in your part of the state??
sportsphenom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:52 am

sportsphenom wrote:BEK Sports is alive and well and they do VB 3 nights a week, football every Friday and have done a playoff game every Saturday so far. Maybe they are just not in your part of the state??

The key is not every cable provider carries them...so not enough people get the opportunity to watch.

Yes, BEK Sports has had events much of the fall season...its too bad they can't cover more sporting events in other areas of the state too...and show up on more cable providers.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby madseason » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:15 am

Never even heard of NOW. I thought BEK sports did a great job. I guess my provider doesn't carry them anymore. I'm going to have to put my 2 cents in with them.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Sportsrube » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:19 am

I know BEK is televising the Shiloh-Richland playoff game this Saturday.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsphenom » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:25 am

madseason wrote:Never even heard of NOW. I thought BEK sports did a great job. I guess my provider doesn't carry them anymore. I'm going to have to put my 2 cents in with them.

Here is a list of providers that BEK deals with. We are very fortunate to have them in our area, I enjoy watching HS sports even if I don't know the teams playing.

https://www.beksports.com/?id=10372&page=About+Us
sportsphenom
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby madseason » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:26 am

sportsphenom wrote:
madseason wrote:Never even heard of NOW. I thought BEK sports did a great job. I guess my provider doesn't carry them anymore. I'm going to have to put my 2 cents in with them.
Thanks!

Here is a list of providers that BEK deals with. We are very fortunate to have them in our area, I enjoy watching HS sports even if I don't know the teams playing.

https://www.beksports.com/?id=10372&page=About+Us
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to A