Quarterfinals

The teams in Class A

Postby A - Football Fan » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:38 pm

crete00 wrote:[font=courier new]My picks are quite similar to everyones.  I would also pick Linton, Harvey, and Velva.  If there were an upset pick however, i would go with Wyndmere-Lidgerwood.  Their only loss was to a very tough Linton team and they did beat Hankinson FCT on the road.  They have a kid named Hoffert who scored 4 touchdowns 4 different ways and is an animal on both sides of the ball.[/font]

Good Call on the Wyndmere-Lidgerwood upset. With Sam Hager out it could have been the difference.  Harvey vs. Langdon makes me wonder if earlier game was a fluke for Langdon? Thoughts... I would love to hear.
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball11 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:39 pm

A - Football Fan wrote:Good Call on the Wyndmere-Lidgerwood upset. With Sam Hager out it could have been the difference.  Harvey vs. Langdon makes me wonder if earlier game was a fluke for Langdon? Thoughts... I would love to hear.

I listened to the whole Langdon/Killdeer game on the radio and it sounded like Langdon just played a heckuva game.  Even the Killdeer broadcasters were giving Langdon credit.
baseball11

Postby A - Football Fan » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:11 am

baseball11 wrote:
A - Football Fan wrote:Good Call on the Wyndmere-Lidgerwood upset. With Sam Hager out it could have been the difference.  Harvey vs. Langdon makes me wonder if earlier game was a fluke for Langdon? Thoughts... I would love to hear.

I listened to the whole Langdon/Killdeer game on the radio and it sounded like Langdon just played a heckuva game.  Even the Killdeer broadcasters were giving Langdon credit.

I should have been more specific. I was wondering if the game between Harvey and Langdon earlier in the year (a much closer game) was a fluke for Langdon or if Harvey played poorly or what had happened and why Harvey blew them away in the quarterfinals.
A - Football Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to A