Hazen v. Trinity

The teams in Class AA.

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:03 pm

zking wrote:Hey, zking here,

We finally have someone here to represent Rugby.  Nobody is talkin about Rugby.  Rugby is number one.  Took on Beulah.  Handled them.  Bring on the wolves.

I'd be careful if I were you. From what I heard, Beulah had 6 turnovers in the game, had a td not called when they fell on the ball in the endzone, and I don't know if I'd use the word "handled". Also, as stated in a previous post, none of the teams Rugby beat are alive anymore. I'm not saying Rugby isn't good, they are. However, I'd be cautious about throwing talk out there quite yet. You only snuck by Hatton-Northwood and look what happened to them.
ndfbfan

Postby Double G » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:20 pm

We finally have someone here to represent Rugby.  Nobody is talkin about Rugby.  Rugby is number one.  Took on Beulah.  Handled them.  Bring on the wolves.

Make your own topic for rugby if you want to talk about them. I believe this post is called Hazen vs Trinity.

On that matter, can Hazen do it twice in a season? Sure to be a great game.
Double G
NDPreps Reserve

Postby carolina blue » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:06 am

having played for the titans not to long ago, i know that the coaching staff is going to get that team prepared for saturday. it is going to be tough to be for hazen to beat trinity two times in a season. we will see on saturday.
Last edited by carolina blue on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? - Paris Hilton
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:42 am

carolina blue wrote:having played for the titans not to long ago, i know that the coaching staff is going to get that team prepared for saturday. it is going to be tough to be for hazen to beat trinity two times in a season. we will see on saturday.

Honestly, when it comes to this time of year, it basically comes down to who can execute and hang on to the football. Hazen and Trinity both know what each other will try and do. No big surprises. the question is, which team will execute?? I think this will be one exciting game. I'm sure the Hazen coaching staff will have their guys ready just as much as Trinity's. It will all be left up to the guys on the field. Who wants it more??
ndfbfan

Postby scruffy » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:37 pm

Trinity still hasn't put a complete game together.  The same problems that hurt them in early September still emerge and bite them from time to time. Problems like penalties, turnovers, coming up empty in the red zone and poor execution.  If they can put together a complete game Saturday, they will have a chance.  They must score whenever the're in close, must come up with a big play or two and must win the turnover battle.
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby bballcrasher » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:10 pm

scruffy wrote:Trinity still hasn't put a complete game together.  The same problems that hurt them in early September still emerge and bite them from time to time. Problems like penalties, turnovers, coming up empty in the red zone and poor execution.  If they can put together a complete game Saturday, they will have a chance.  They must score whenever the're in close, must come up with a big play or two and must win the turnover battle.

For never having put a complete game together the record they have isn't too shabby. :? I agree they've had some mental blocks at times, but playoffs are a time when the Trinity Football program has shined. I think they have a leg up on Hazen in the playoffs, it's hard to beat a team twice in a season, so I'm pumped...gonna be a great game!
Mediocrity always discriminates excellance.
bballcrasher
NDPreps Starter

Postby 72 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:01 pm

6 turnovers indeed zking... wow, anything else rugby principal??????

humor me if you will... tell me if you know of a team who has won a game that turned the ball over 6 times...

no body talks rugby???? you guys have been ranked  #1 nearly the entire year.... and you haven't even played a top 3 team from the west

GO WOLVES!

NDPreps Reserve

Postby Claz B Fan » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:09 pm

[align=center]Watford City and Rugby [/align]
Both teams need to shut up and just play football let the game be decided on the field this saturday
Last edited by Claz B Fan on Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby carolina blue » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:38 pm

[font=georgia]no better way to put it....the teams now need to go out and prove themselves out on the field and not on this blog site[/font]
What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff? - Paris Hilton
carolina blue
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:45 pm

I agree with you. But then, what fun would this site be without all the talk?? Sad part is, most of the "talk" isn't from players. zking started the whole Rugby talk and from his profile, he's the principal from Rugby and his son is the QB. The same kid who in another thread, he stated should be an all-state QB. Granted he is a good QB, however, I really don't think he'd appreciate his dad on here, especially as an administrator, talking him up. Leave that to the rest of us who see him play the game. Having rambled and said all that, I still agree with you that its all decided on the field.
ndfbfan

Previous

Return to AA