Hazen vs. Watford City

The teams in Class AA.

Postby crazy » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:22 pm

Hazen plays Watford City this week. Watford is coming of a huge win and Hazen is coming off a week of rest. Take your pick.
crazy
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballcrasher » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:43 pm

I'm picking Hazen, the week off will have done them well. And Watford City had an emtionally and physically draining win, I think they'll be coming down off their high and Hazen will be able to capitalize. We'll see, looks to be a great showdown.
Mediocrity always discriminates excellance.
bballcrasher
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:08 pm

I can see this working either way. Sometimes that high can carry over for a whole season. Also, last year, Watford City had the week off and Hazen played a meaningless game vs. Shiloh Christian. Watford physically dominated the following week. Either way, this should be one heck of a game folks.
ndfbfan

Postby boysbballfan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:12 pm

kind of crazy to think that the region could be determined in the first 4 weeks with trinity play watford then watford playing hazen and hazen playing trinity. thats one heck of a 3 weeks for big high school football fans like myself u don't even have to be cheering for a team u can just go out and enjoy a hard noised,  physical football game.
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
--Vince Lombardi
boysbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:37 pm

Hazen 24 Watford 7. Hazen had the ball inside the 10 yard line twice and penalties kept them out. Also stopped Watford on the 1 inch line on 4th down and marched 99 yards for a score. Good, physical game. Next week should be one heck of a game
ndfbfan

Return to AA