Biggest Turnaround

The teams in Class AA.

Biggest Turnaround

Postby cope13 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:16 pm

Which team had the biggest turnaround from years in the past and which team had the most dissapointing season so far.
cope13

Re: Biggest Turnaround

Postby Football 13 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:20 pm

cope13 wrote:Which team had the biggest turnaround from years in the past and which team had the most dissapointing season so far.

Rugby has had the most dissapointing season ever. They have won one game all year and that was to Ryan who they barely beat. Bottineau has had the biggest season they look very good this year and I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs. VC has also had a huge season but they were decent last year too.
Football 13

Postby ndfootballfan » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:02 am

what about Central Cass they went from getting beat by 40 to being one win away from the playoffs
ndfootballfan

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:24 pm

I thought Central Cass had a lot of fight in them this year, Congrats on the staff for turning things around there.
Bottineau is a big supprise to me they had a good line last year but they had horrible team speed last year. I never expected them to make a playoff run so soon.

I expected more out of Valley City last year but it takes a while to rebuild after they where totally torn to the ground by the last coach.

Carrington has some fight in them as well with Marty back at the helm.

If Grafton does not lose two stud skilled players they most likley win the east this year, Too bad for the rest of the Spoiler seniors, I think they expected big things this fall after all the success of last years banner athletic season in Grafton.

The west played out pretty much the way I expected it to.

Rugby, I think they had 10 seniors on their roster but the way they played you would have swore they were a very young team.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby GoAus8 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:40 pm

How bout VC goin from 0-9 two years ago to the type of year their havin this year, and Cass. has for sure been improving every year the last few years
GoAus8
NDPreps Starter

Postby inurfacefootball » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:15 pm

GoAus8 wrote:How bout VC goin from 0-9 two years ago to the type of year their havin this year, and Cass. has for sure been improving every year the last few years

ive got to agree, valley and cass, but how about valleys season this year? doin pretty good if u ask me and botno is goin from a 1-8 season two years ago and a 2-7 season last year to #3 in the east, thats a decent turnaround by far
inurfacefootball

Return to AA