AA - Week # 7 Schedule (2008)

The teams in Class AA.

Re: AA - Week # 7 Schedule (2008)

Postby HeHateMe » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:29 pm

football101 wrote:
ndfootballfan wrote:i have to agree DL struggled but i can't wait to see the rematch in the playoffs

DL stuggled because Valley CIty was the better team, DL could have been full strength and Valley would have still beat on them.

Strong strong words right there. No evidence equals no case.
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:31 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
football101 wrote:
ndfootballfan wrote:i have to agree DL struggled but i can't wait to see the rematch in the playoffs

DL stuggled because Valley CIty was the better team, DL could have been full strength and Valley would have still beat on them.

This was a game with both teams playing with injuries or players not at 100%. When it comes down to stats and such, if your team is that much better with only 1 or 2 players well that shows that there is no team unity. Hope thats not the case for DL, there is still some season left to play.
ndfootballwrestling

Postby football101 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 am

HeHateMe wrote:
football101 wrote:

The truth hurts. DL played with the team they will take into the playoffs. The O Line they played in Valley is going to stay the same. DL had their butts kicked. Valley was so much faster than DL. I would hate a rematch with Valley. If Valley and DL play on the turf, Valley wins by 4 touchdowns.
Last edited by football101 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby football101 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:49 am

ndfootballwrestling wrote:
HeHateMe wrote:
football101 wrote:

This was a game with both teams playing with injuries or players not at 100%. When it comes down to stats and such, if your team is that much better with only 1 or 2 players well that shows that there is no team unity. Hope thats not the case for DL, there is still some season left to play.

If Valley was not at 100%, the rest of the state is in trouble.
football101
NDPreps Starter

Postby steve34 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:27 am

Elliot looked better than he was expected to be, but he was not at 100%. Olstad wasn't either. Those are the two best runners. With the schedule showing Central Cass and Carrington the next two weeks. it may be possible for those players to get some rest and be a little healthier by the time the playoffs roll around.
steve34
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Claz B Fan » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Was anyone at the Bottineau and OG game, I didn't see Oak Groves horse Hvidston in the box score.. injury of some sort???
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Therehere » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:54 am

In highschool football if your missing 3 out of your 4 probably best players and all being seniors its going to hurt your whole team.
Therehere
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Dareybuck » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:01 am

the Bottineau Oak grove game...Hvidston was concussed from the game before.
a great player can win a game but a TEAM can win EVERY game.
Dareybuck
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to AA