AA - Week # 5 Schedule (2008)

The teams in Class AA.

Re: AA - Week # 5 Schedule (2008)

Postby Walleye7 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:10 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:
ice man wrote:
Truce wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:Hey Truce, were you at the game? Because if you were then you would know that it was not a late hit, the two refs standing on the side where it happened didnt call anything and the ref on the other side seen that Sorenson(Hazens best player) was down and decided to throw the flag and call a late hit. I was sitting in the bleachers and the play was directly in front of me and it was not a late hit. Its football so if you can't take the hit then dont play the game. And the catch at the end to win the game, that was the farthest thing from an incomplete pass i've ever seen, the ball hit the kid in the chest and he held on to it to make a great play along with Sanford's nice pass.

No I wasnt there, But i have it on Film. Want a copy? Video Dosent lie, the play was blown dead, and the hit happened AFTER the whistle was blown OUT OF BOUNDS, by quite a margin.

If i use your logic, anyone that gets hurt in football cant take a hit, cause to play you have to be able too right?

This injury should never have happend, Watford Should consider htis win a GIFT. they were getting rocked from the start of the game, and the only reason they won is due to the loss of a player. The feeling a team gets after aloss like that, changes the tides in games.

I hope Sorensen is OK and these 2 teams can meet again somewhere down the road, so hazen can play a little Payback.

Truce you are pretty rediculous! First of all it WAS NOT a cheap shot. Not even close. Second of all how can you say the win was a gift? Watford was down by 6 points when Sorenson got hurt and they had been rolling over Hazen the whole second half. And by the way last time I checked football is a team sport, it isnt just a one person game. If Hazen was the better team they couldve overcome the loss of one player and stil won. Watford City was the better team because in the end they came out victorious end of story. I hope to see a rematch of WC and Hazen and maybe you will open your eyes a little bit TRUCE

I agree with Iceman, this was not a gift for Watford City, but Watford City does have 1 gift and that is a kicker who doesnt miss unlike Hazen's who just couldnt quite pull it off which in the end costed them the game. If ur sayin that Hazen is gonna roll over Watford City next time, well then i think that Hazen better have more than one Sorenson cuz it's pretty much a one man team, idk but i guess i thought that a team meant there were more than just one person but idk i could be wrong. Haha

A quarterback is big part of team i belive on change like that can take a team down Agree??

I agree, yes the quarterback makes a huge impact on the team but 1 guy cant carry a team the whole way and if Hazen is as good as Truce makes them out to be, then they should have been able to get over the fact that injuries do happen and you need to just keep playin the game. If Sorensons injury was more serious than it was, then is Hazen gonna let that drag them down the rest of the season??? I would sure hope not. So im just sayin that they need to not rely on 1 guy to do everything for them.
Walleye7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:13 pm

Walleye7 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:
ice man wrote:
Truce wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:Hey Truce, were you at the game? Because if you were then you would know that it was not a late hit, the two refs standing on the side where it happened didnt call anything and the ref on the other side seen that Sorenson(Hazens best player) was down and decided to throw the flag and call a late hit. I was sitting in the bleachers and the play was directly in front of me and it was not a late hit. Its football so if you can't take the hit then dont play the game. And the catch at the end to win the game, that was the farthest thing from an incomplete pass i've ever seen, the ball hit the kid in the chest and he held on to it to make a great play along with Sanford's nice pass.

No I wasnt there, But i have it on Film. Want a copy? Video Dosent lie, the play was blown dead, and the hit happened AFTER the whistle was blown OUT OF BOUNDS, by quite a margin.

If i use your logic, anyone that gets hurt in football cant take a hit, cause to play you have to be able too right?

This injury should never have happend, Watford Should consider htis win a GIFT. they were getting rocked from the start of the game, and the only reason they won is due to the loss of a player. The feeling a team gets after aloss like that, changes the tides in games.

I hope Sorensen is OK and these 2 teams can meet again somewhere down the road, so hazen can play a little Payback.

Truce you are pretty rediculous! First of all it WAS NOT a cheap shot. Not even close. Second of all how can you say the win was a gift? Watford was down by 6 points when Sorenson got hurt and they had been rolling over Hazen the whole second half. And by the way last time I checked football is a team sport, it isnt just a one person game. If Hazen was the better team they couldve overcome the loss of one player and stil won. Watford City was the better team because in the end they came out victorious end of story. I hope to see a rematch of WC and Hazen and maybe you will open your eyes a little bit TRUCE

I agree with Iceman, this was not a gift for Watford City, but Watford City does have 1 gift and that is a kicker who doesnt miss unlike Hazen's who just couldnt quite pull it off which in the end costed them the game. If ur sayin that Hazen is gonna roll over Watford City next time, well then i think that Hazen better have more than one Sorenson cuz it's pretty much a one man team, idk but i guess i thought that a team meant there were more than just one person but idk i could be wrong. Haha

A quarterback is big part of team i belive on change like that can take a team down Agree??

I agree, yes the quarterback makes a huge impact on the team but 1 guy cant carry a team the whole way and if Hazen is as good as Truce makes them out to be, then they should have been able to get over the fact that injuries do happen and you need to just keep playin the game. If Sorensons injury was more serious than it was, then is Hazen gonna let that drag them down the rest of the season??? I would sure hope not. So im just sayin that they need to not rely on 1 guy to do everything for them.

I Agree someone else needs to step up an be a leader an if Sorenson is not able to play they better find a quarterback to STEP IT UP to make them at full Strength
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Walleye7 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:17 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:
ndsportsfan14 wrote:
Walleye7 wrote:
ice man wrote:
Truce wrote:

I Agree someone else needs to step up an be a leader an if Sorenson is not able to play they better find a quarterback to STEP IT UP to make them at full Strength

I agree
Walleye7
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bringit » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:29 am

SportsBuff wrote:Friday, September 26

Beulah at (RV) Dickinson Trinity - Trinity wins this fairly easily.

Central Cass at (RV) Grafton - Grafton will shut down Central Cass and win this one.

(#5) Fargo Oak Grove at Rugby - Oak Grove needs this to get back on track. They should get the W in Rugby

Standing Rock at Minot Ryan - Tough one but MR squeaks one out :D and get their first win.

(#3) Valley City at Bottineau - VC playing too good right now.

(#4) Watford City at (#2) Hazen - By far best game of the week. Could go either way but i will take Hazen at home in a tight one

Saturday, September 27

Belcourt at Bowman County - Long trip for Belcourt, BC wins

(RV) Carrington at (#1) Devils Lake - Carrington might give a scare early but DL will be too much and win by a few scores

Your an "edited" for saying the MR and Fort Yates was going to be a tough one. MR went out and walked all over them. Get mroe educated before you make predictions like that.
bringit
NDPreps Rookie

Postby SportsBuff » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:08 pm

Doesnt seem dumb to me! Neither team had a win yet and MR is less than impressive. They have basically gotten walked over by everyone. MR has a lot of work to do if they want to make the postseason. Not saying they cant do it but they have ALOT of work to do and ground to make up.
SportsBuff
NDPreps Reserve

Postby football57 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:13 pm

GoAus8 wrote:
Baller22 wrote:The kid who went down got speared in the back by a VC player, some kids talked to him after the game though and He said he has to wait for X-ray results or whatever tests they did so they aern't sure of the diagnosis he was walking around in alot of pain but im sure he'll be out for a while.

"I bet every down they had the ball, Botno held on every play.
Pretty sad when the players have to sit there with arms raised and Botno kids layin on the ground holding for a final call." Im not sure what you are saying here.

That was no spear that was a perfectly legal crack block

that was definately a spear. you obviously know nothing about football if u seriously think that was a legal crack block
football57
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Hinsa » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:47 pm

bringit wrote:
SportsBuff wrote:Friday, September 26

Beulah at (RV) Dickinson Trinity - Trinity wins this fairly easily.

Central Cass at (RV) Grafton - Grafton will shut down Central Cass and win this one.

(#5) Fargo Oak Grove at Rugby - Oak Grove needs this to get back on track. They should get the W in Rugby

Standing Rock at Minot Ryan - Tough one but MR squeaks one out :D and get their first win.

(#3) Valley City at Bottineau - VC playing too good right now.

(#4) Watford City at (#2) Hazen - By far best game of the week. Could go either way but i will take Hazen at home in a tight one

Saturday, September 27

Belcourt at Bowman County - Long trip for Belcourt, BC wins

(RV) Carrington at (#1) Devils Lake - Carrington might give a scare early but DL will be too much and win by a few scores

Your an edited for saying the MR and Fort Yates was going to be a tough one. MR went out and walked all over them. Get mroe educated before you make predictions like that.

Now, now, boys and girls, no name calling...
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby SweetSweetKyle777 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:59 pm

If it wasnt an illgeal crack then why wasnt it called. Its a lot easier to be hurt when you dont know its coming.
SweetSweetKyle777

Previous

Return to AA