AA - Week # 4 Schedule (2008)

The teams in Class AA.

Re: AA - Week # 4 Schedule (2008)

Postby SportsBuff » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Friday, September 19

Beulah at Belcourt - Beulah has not looked good but will be good enough to get by a shaky Belcourt

Bottineau at Devils Lake - Devils Lake has been the team to beat and will win this one easily

Bowman County at Dickinson Trinity - Trinity has not looked good at all but will do just enough to squeek by in this one

Carrington at Central Cass - Although they have wins over Beulah and Rugby (2 not very good teams compared to years past), Carrington will have to keep the wins coming to put themselves in the playoff picture. Carrington by a couple scores.

Fargo Oak Grove at Valley City - Valley City has looked really good and Oak Grove is coming off a bad loss last week at home. This one could go either way.

Grafton at Rugby - The Spoilers will need this after a tough loss last week but should win easily over a weak Rugby team.

Minot Ryan at Hazen - MR hasnt done anything so far. A close loss to Trinity doesn't count for anything. A loss is a loss. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Hazen will win this one going away by at least 2 TD's on their homecoming

Standing Rock at Watford City - WC will get a little tune up game for a big match up next week in Hazen to see who will be the front runner in the west. WC by at about 50.
SportsBuff
NDPreps Reserve

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:02 pm

BisonCardinal wrote:Carrington and Central Cass should be a good game. Carrington is looking strong with a win over Beulah and Rugby. Our defense held these two teams to 6 points total, while our offense finally got into gear and scored 46 points total between the two. Our loss to Hazen was not the rout that it appears. Hazen scored on their very first offensive play and than we held them well through the third quarter. Game wasn't decided until the fourth quarter.

I don't see how any of that makes Carrington and Central Cass a good game. Yes, Carrington is improving and can hold there own as opposed to last year, but Central Cass isn't anything special. Congratulations on your victories so far and the improvement, but that doesn't mean you get Game of the Week. Carrington should win this game by two touchdowns, I can't see how it would be good.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BisonCardinal » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Ooookay, to each his own. I didn't say it should be Game of the Week. This thread is not solely about Game of the Week, it is about anybody playing this week 4. It will be a GOOD game as both teams appear to be improved this year. :D

If I had to pick a Game of the Week it would have to be Oak Grove/Valley City.
BisonCardinal
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ClassBEast » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:05 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
BisonCardinal wrote:Carrington and Central Cass should be a good game. Carrington is looking strong with a win over Beulah and Rugby. Our defense held these two teams to 6 points total, while our offense finally got into gear and scored 46 points total between the two. Our loss to Hazen was not the rout that it appears. Hazen scored on their very first offensive play and than we held them well through the third quarter. Game wasn't decided until the fourth quarter.

I don't see how any of that makes Carrington and Central Cass a good game. Yes, Carrington is improving and can hold there own as opposed to last year, but Central Cass isn't anything special. Congratulations on your victories so far and the improvement, but that doesn't mean you get Game of the Week. Carrington should win this game by two touchdowns, I can't see how it would be good.

Central Cass 9
Carrington 8
ClassBEast
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ND Football Guy » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:54 am

Updated.
ND Football Guy
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to AA