up and coming teams

The teams in Class AA.

up and coming teams

Postby click clack moo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:37 pm

just wondering who you guys are picking to play well this year? looking at the shrine game the state lost a lot of good talented seniors this year... who are going to be the players filling their shoes and what teams you expect to win the big games?
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Re: up and coming teams

Postby dukefan32 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:21 pm

I expect that Trinity will do very good this. They lost some lineman (that played well in the Shrine Bowl) that were pretty good. But judging from last year's team, they didn't have that many seniors, or ones that started anyway. I remember that they had a lot more juniors and a couple sophmores that played.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby brockstar41 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Carrington. They brought Hochhalter back as the head coach along with all but 2 players from last years team. Plus they just shut out Beulah and put up 19
brockstar41
NDPreps Starter

Postby gator1o » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:22 pm

in the west WC always has a good team, maybe not the best but they always seem to win. dickinson trinity also in the west is always a contender. in the east im going to go with oak grove and devils lake even tho devils lake lost there 2 best running backs it looks like they will get the job done seeing that there 2-0 beating trinity. VC may be a suprising team to watch this year and also rugby is sort of young but not bad
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby scruffy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:51 am

If Trinity is one of the favorites in the west, I wonder how weak it really is. The Titans are struggling big time. They can't run the ball, can't overcome any second or third down and long yardage situation, don't have anyone who can run the option and can't hang on to the ball as they average SIX turnovers a game. It won't be an easy fix....
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby dukefan32 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:53 pm

scruffy wrote:If Trinity is one of the favorites in the west, I wonder how weak it really is. The Titans are struggling big time. They can't run the ball, can't overcome any second or third down and long yardage situation, don't have anyone who can run the option and can't hang on to the ball as they average SIX turnovers a game. It won't be an easy fix....

I think I might have over estimated Trinity. They are very sloppy with the ball. Also, like you said, they do not run the option well. I thought that their youth from last year would give them more experience, but hey it's only been three weeks.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Return to AA