Early picks for Poll??

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:32 pm

anyone got there own opinions
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Re: Early picks for Poll??

Postby scruffy » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:21 am

Yes I do!! :D
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:36 am

scruffy wrote:Yes I do!! :D

well lets here them sunny
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsports9 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Trinity and D lake have to be 1 2 not sure which is which yet
ndsports9

Postby champ24 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Grafton,returns pretty much everybody and has 2 state championships this year (BB and hockey) to build on
champ24

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:42 pm

champ24 wrote:Grafton,returns pretty much everybody and has 2 state championships this year (BB and hockey) to build on

I really think Valley City will turn some heads this year got some good talent coming back an how Beulah gunna look
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsports9 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:19 pm

beulah wont be too bad... they return alot. they might be able to pull of second in the west behind trinity, and valley city is rebuilding there program but i dont think they will be anything special this year, making the playoffs would be a start though
ndsports9

Postby scruffy » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:22 pm

ndsportsfan14...."Silence can't be quoted"!! :lol: :lol:
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:17 pm

scruffy wrote:ndsportsfan14...."Silence can't be quoted"!! :lol: :lol:

If you think im from valley or w/e you are saying im not i just think they will be average team this year they got Elliot good strong back an some other good kids back
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Sounds like VC may be losing quite a few of their senior players for this upcoming year. Not too impressive.. :?: :?:
ndfootballwrestling

Postby freshysoon » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:02 pm

ok i think 1 through 5 r

1. Trinity

2. Devils Lake

3. Hazen

4. V C

5.Grafton
freshysoon
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:11 am

freshysoon wrote:ok i think 1 through 5 r

1. Trinity

2. Devils Lake

3. Hazen

4. V C

5.Grafton

ill say beulah before id say hazen
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby freshysoon » Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:03 am

i dont no because i watched both of them play last year at the coal bowl and hazen won but hazen also lost alot of talent and im not to sure if beulah lost anything
freshysoon
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GoAus8 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:07 pm

VC lost a lot of seniors but they should be able to replace and even excell at those positions they'll be filling, the only question will the QB and their line.
GoAus8
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball4life » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:30 am

GoAus8 wrote:VC lost a lot of seniors but they should be able to replace and even excell at those positions they'll be filling, the only question will the QB and their line.

Sounds like a pretty Big question then. what are they going to do if they dont have a good QB and Line, especially the Line. Now I really don't know much about Valley City or any east teams for that matter, but when your only questions are yourQB and Line, those are some pretty important positions so hopefully they can get those figured out.
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsports9 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:06 pm

idk about 3-5 cause i think that trinity and devils lake will probably be the two teams to beat this year
ndsports9

Postby football#1 » Wed May 07, 2008 8:23 pm

It will not be devils lake.. They have alot to build on.. Yes i know they return alot that played last year but lost alot of the talent.. and there running game will be pretty decent but will not have any passing game they lost there two best recivers( my opion one was the best in AA) there both tall, good hands, fast, and could jump. there defense will be there strong key tho i thiink theyll go 6-3.. but it will prolly be trinity and grafton
football#1
NDPreps Starter

Postby HeHateMe » Thu May 08, 2008 11:51 am

football#1 wrote:It will not be devils lake.. They have alot to build on.. Yes i know they return alot that played last year but lost alot of the talent.. and there running game will be pretty decent but will not have any passing game they lost there two best recivers( my opion one was the best in AA) there both tall, good hands, fast, and could jump. there defense will be there strong key tho i thiink theyll go 6-3.. but it will prolly be trinity and grafton

"Best in AA"? wow.... wonder who's writing this... Devils Lake had no passing game last year, just throw it up and see if someone can run under it, this year they wont even be able to do that. They will run, run. and run some more. I will say that if their front 5 do anything to help their game this summer, the run game might be all they need.
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Postby GoAus8 » Tue May 13, 2008 8:42 pm

i gotta aggree with hateme cause i dont think i saw DL throw the ball at all last year and if they did i sure didn't see anyone catching it
GoAus8
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:54 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
football#1 wrote:It will not be devils lake.. They have alot to build on.. Yes i know they return alot that played last year but lost alot of the talent.. and there running game will be pretty decent but will not have any passing game they lost there two best recivers( my opion one was the best in AA) there both tall, good hands, fast, and could jump. there defense will be there strong key tho i thiink theyll go 6-3.. but it will prolly be trinity and grafton

"Best in AA"? wow.... wonder who's writing this... Devils Lake had no passing game last year, just throw it up and see if someone can run under it, this year they wont even be able to do that. They will run, run. and run some more. I will say that if their front 5 do anything to help their game this summer, the run game might be all they need.

Don't worry i've watched this guys posts, and it is obvious he was a receiver on the team last year, and is full of himself because he lead a team that threw the ball a total of 12 times with probably 3 catches.

Getting back to DL, they will struggle on offense as we all have figured out, plus they just lost their D-Coordinator to North who ran a college style defense, but their secondary and inside linebackers will be among the top of the state. The progress of the younger classes will make or break their season.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:25 am

who are going to be any other decent teams next year in the east>?
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:42 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:who are going to be any other decent teams next year in the east>?

Well, there is Oak Grove, the defending state champion, I know they lost a lot of talent but they are a private school in a metro area, who knows what type of players might flock to an established program with a great coach and staff.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby champ24 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:09 pm

Too bad Coach Bakken took a coaching job at Concordia
champ24

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:20 pm

champ24 wrote:Too bad Coach Bakken took a coaching job at Concordia

I did not know that, who is the new head coach?
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby stoaxc2004 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:
champ24 wrote:Too bad Coach Bakken took a coaching job at Concordia

I did not know that, who is the new head coach?

The new head coach at Oak Grove is Terry Haus.
stoaxc2004

Next

Return to AA