to be "AA" or not.....

The teams in Class AA.

Re: to be "AA" or not.....

Postby BisonCardinal » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Sportsfan33, don't you worry about brockstar41. It seems to me it is none of your concern whether he mentions Carrington or not.

In the meantime, why don't you learn how to spell and use proper grammar? I couldn't understand your post until I looked through my Super Sugar Crisp mystery decoder eye glass. :roll:
BisonCardinal
NDPreps Reserve

Re: to be "AA" or not.....

Postby scruffy » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:41 am

brockstar41 wrote:
scruffy wrote:With Watford, Bowman and Hazen moving down, Trinity may do the same sooner then later. Our travel expenses will soar and moving down is one way we can slow down our rising costs. The cost of renting the university's stadium, the stadium security cost, not getting any concession revenue and cost of travel is making football a big "money loser" for Dickinson High and Trinity and I know that is a huge concern for both schools...

Don't complain. Small schools like Carrington aren't and they have to travel all the way to Dickinson. Trinity is a private school I'm sure there's money somewhere.

Excuse me, private schools like Trinity (which also is a small school and could be playing NINE man football) don't get taxpayer money like small public schools. It doesn't make sense to travel 250-300 miles for most conference games. It gets worse when you look ahead ten years. By then the small schools will be gone making travel a bigger problem then it is today.
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to AA