No votes
jared s
67%
lance l
No votes

Total votes : 3

L backers

Postby inlovewithsports » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:18 pm

I think that devils lake is going to be short in the linebacker position. They will be loseing casy who is going to be steping up for outside linebacker.
Last edited by inlovewithsports on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inlovewithsports

Re: L backers

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:27 am

y u delete what i right
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Hinsa » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:30 am

turning into a bash session
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby HeHateMe » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Come on now man... Who's heard of Kendal C.? Ive seen Mike Wahl and Jared Schmidt play but Ive never even heard of this stud Kendal kid that you speak of. From what I've seen of your postings inlovewithsports, it seems you're just talking yourself up.
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Well these kids easily have to be the best linebackers in Devils Lake history :)
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:50 pm

ndfan wrote:Well these kids easily have to be the best linebackers in Devils Lake history :)

no kidding huh even tho i have only heard of one of them an he ain't the best in the state so need to just stop talking about DL we all no they couldn't handle AAA where they belong
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby HeHateMe » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:58 pm

ndsportsfan14 wrote:
ndfan wrote:Well these kids easily have to be the best linebackers in Devils Lake history :)

no kidding huh even tho i have only heard of one of them an he ain't the best in the state so need to just stop talking about DL we all no they couldn't handle AAA where they belong

Thats enough with that... they're in a spot where they're gunna be bashed no matter what they would have done. I thought this was old stuff? They didnt have the numbers so they moved down. No there's talk of others moving down and I dont hear any bashes of these teams? Not cool at all. If given the chance to go from a 1-11 season to a 12-2 or whatever it was this year, I think ANYONE and EVERYONE would choose the later of the two.
HeHateMe
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:36 pm

Lets either leave a relevant comment to the topic or ignore the topic. One of the rules, which I'm sure you all are familiar with, is that if you don't like the topic don't read it. If not, it'll just be closed.
Thanks everyone.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfootballwrestling » Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:03 am

Valley City has some decent linebackers. Some young ones coming up look to be good, one middle linebacker is a senior this year and seems to take the brunt of the workload. When the line cant do anything somebody has to step up and plug a hole somewhere or nothing will get better.
We'll see if the new coach can make any changes at the helm this year. There is a good base in VC now the coach just needs to implement some changes.
ndfootballwrestling

Return to AA