Good Teams For Next YR??

The teams in Class AA.

Good Teams For Next YR??

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:20 am

wondering who is gonna be top runner next yr anyone ???
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Re: Good Teams For Next YR??

Postby scruffy » Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Whoever has a good line in front of him.....and maybe some speed...
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby project-pat » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:05 pm

I don't think he might who is going to be the best runningback haha....I think he means who is going to be the top team next season...I'm not sure
project-pat

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 am

project-pat wrote:I don't think he might who is going to be the best runningback haha....I think he means who is going to be the top team next season...I'm not sure

ha ha yes project pat thats what I meant sorry didn't no he wouldn't no what i was talking about so for people like Scruffy I meant WHO IS GUNNA HAVE A GOOD TEAM NEXT YR??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby scruffy » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:22 pm

whoever has a good physical line and some speed... :P
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby DeuceTrey » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:15 am

DL is going to lean on their defense again. Their passing game will be weaker than it was this year, and they will struggle to find an every down back. They lost both outside linebackers, and might have to go young to fill the spots. Should have a good D-Line and solid middle backers if they can stay healthy. Like every team in AA, they will struggle with depth, but if they can stay healthy, the should be able to make a good playoff run.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball18 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:15 am

I heard from some ppl that St. Mary's is moving down to AA next season. I dont know if it is true or not but I heard from some Bismarck ppl. It still could be a rumor but if it is true St. Mary's has to be one of the favorites.
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby champ24 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:19 am

St.Mary's will have to wait until 2009. After this season, they will rearrange the classes in ND. I believe most schools are in the process of deciding if they will move up or not. There will be 4 classes. AAA, AA, A and 9 man like now. The difference will be in who is where. It is in the early stages right now. St.Mary's will not be able to go down next season though.
champ24

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:58 pm

What everyone's Thoughts on Carrington they have some good young guys that played all last year with there 2 seniors they had an now with new Head Coach i think she should be a decent team
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:25 am

champ24 wrote:St.Mary's will have to wait until 2009. After this season, they will rearrange the classes in ND. I believe most schools are in the process of deciding if they will move up or not. There will be 4 classes. AAA, AA, A and 9 man like now. The difference will be in who is where. It is in the early stages right now. St.Mary's will not be able to go down next season though.

Are you sure there will be 4 classes still? That hasn't been announced by the NDHSAA yet if they will go down to 3 or not. Unless you have some inside information for us...
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby WhiteSnake » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Beulah has a serious shot next year. Gabe Goetz was better than their starter THIS year and didn't see action, a case of senior-itis if you ask me. They will get alot back too with Andrew Just. Their option should be their money maker. Josh Schank is a target on the outside. He was all-state for a reason. The only thing he's got to worry about is gettin himself killed. He hits like a bottle of Pert Plus (head and shoulders). I expect them to be hungry and FINALLY the Coal Bowl might mean something again.

Hazen also has got a ton of talent coming back. Philion's had no problem involving his guys. Their only downfall would be their O and D lines and possibly their D-secondary, their main cover corner will most likely move to linebacker or safety but he's not that much of a ball hawk even though he's got great hands. Don't send anyone over the middle on him tho cuz it's lights out if you do. Ernesto Berger and Chad Marshall will anchor both sides of the ball for them. Brent Sorensen (even faster than Brian) needs to get a better feel for their offense, but they'll win WELL over half their games.
You're either first, or you're last
WhiteSnake
NDPreps Reserve

Postby future star » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:45 pm

A team with a fast aggressive team will take it.
future star
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby gunther » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:24 pm

i dont know who is going to be good.. but wait till next year state title. beulah has a lot of returning starters sophomors Kasey Schmidt, Keanon Serna, Logan Dschaak, Tyler Schmidt and juniors, Gabe Goetz, Josh Schank, Andrew Just, some freshman have a chance to start, Evan Entze, Zach Morris..........its all about chemistry and this team has it.
gunther

Postby champ24 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:24 am

I really hope you aren't serious? State title? Next year? Beulah might have a difficult time even making the playoffs. Their JV team struggled this year, and the only really good player you mentioned is Andrew Just. Gabe Goetz is not a good quarterback. Zach Morris is probably better than him as far as a true QB goes. State title? I'll keep that statement in mind next year.
champ24

Postby gunther » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:59 pm

yah right gabe is a good qb... him and shcank gunna hook up all year and andy will run through, around everybody, morris is good, but hes not as good as gabe yet
gunther

Postby baseball07 » Sat May 10, 2008 1:22 am

gunther wrote:i dont know who is going to be good.. but wait till next year state title. beulah has a lot of returning starters sophomors Kasey Schmidt, Keanon Serna, Logan Dschaak, Tyler Schmidt and juniors, Gabe Goetz, Josh Schank, Andrew Just, some freshman have a chance to start, Evan Entze, Zach Morris..........its all about chemistry and this team has it.

ok bud first of all i the only good players they will be returning are josh schank and andrew just..i layed out tyler schmidt and evan entze in a jv game and i weigh 130 pounds and tyler schmidt should have never started he was just waiting to get injured and zach morris was thier freshman qb who would not have a chance to even attempt a varsity game i mean the kids tough i play hockey with him but chemistry with a bunch of girls aint gonna even make playoffs haha.
baseball07

Postby Mod Bot » Sat May 10, 2008 4:06 am

Topic closed.
Forum rules - Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.
Mod Bot
NDPreps Reserve

Return to AA