looking at next year!

The teams in Class AA.

looking at next year!

Postby cutter90 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 pm

who do you guys think will be good and bring it next year?
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Re: looking at next year!

Postby thundercat 99 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:06 pm

I think Beulah will be a good team next year, they were petty young last year, also Trinity has a lot of returning talent back.
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:22 pm

Carrington an Centall Cass were kind of young this yr ino Carrington was defintly young!!
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby SuperBad » Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:48 pm

I wouldnt say there a playoff team but i think Bowman will be 4-5 or around there. This year they played with alot of young kids, similar to Bishop Ryan two years ago who went 1-8.
SuperBad

Postby dukefan32 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:53 pm

Who does Hazen return??
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby champ24 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:27 am

dukefan32 wrote:Who does Hazen return??

2 first team all-staters in Marshall and Knott. Other than that, not much. Although the younger Sorensen will be back. Hard to say how the new faces will mesh.
champ24

Postby Mauer07 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:50 pm

thundercat 99 wrote:I think Beulah will be a good team next year, they were petty young last year, also Trinity has a lot of returning talent back.

Trinity has got 7 starters returning but i am not sure on beulah??
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cutter90 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:08 pm

hey ive heard carrington returns everyone besides two so who knows wut they could do
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby cutter90 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:10 pm

i also heard bottineau mite not have a team not sure this if is true but they dont have enough kids goin out
cutter90
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:42 am

DL will return six on offense, three being on the line, and six on defense. They will have some problems in the passing game on offense, and will need some guys to step up at OLB and D-Line, but they should have a very very strong running game and a very talented and experienced secondary and should be pretty decent again next year.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:00 pm

cutter90 wrote:hey ive heard carrington returns everyone besides two so who knows wut they could do

ya they only lose a lineman an there Tight End on offense Defense the 2 seniors were end an lineman
an there head coach hockle re-signed the rumer is Marty Hochalter will be coach again donno??
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby click clack moo » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:51 pm

how is trinity going to be in the 08' season? i heard they are returning some good players?
click clack moo
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:59 pm

Trinity will be back in the State champonship in 2008
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thundercat 99 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:44 pm

They should be a contender for State, but I think that next year will be another good year overall, with no really standout team. It could be a pull em out of a hat year.
''You play to win the game!''
thundercat 99
NDPreps Starter

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:34 pm

In the east Devils Lake will be a contender they have numbers, depth and they have a good staff.

Rugby, I don't know but they were the only team to beat this years state champs, coaching and tradition go a long way

Oak Grove, loses a very talented, senior heavy squad but they run the wing T offense and it is tough to defend, they can plug in new players and make you wonder who the heck has the ball, their speed on defense this year was lights out, can they match that again? I doubt it. but still a playoff contender.

Grafton loses some big play people but still a very scary team in the east.

Valley City, they have the best group of football talent, that school has seen in years but will they pay the price in the weight room? I doubt it. Are they talented enought to overcome Dave Corwin being the offensive Coordinator and Line coach? Unfortunatly I don't think so.

Bottineau, they have some talented football players good size and ability but they have zero speed and that is what kills them

Carrington has some up and comming talent with size and ability, If Marty does in fact take over the head job over Hoekel they have a chance.

Central Cass, I think this year was as good as they will get, they will win some games and compete in others but simply not enough to be a playoff contender.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:59 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:In the east Devils Lake will be a contender they have numbers, depth and they have a good staff.

Rugby, I don't know but they were the only team to beat this years state champs, coaching and tradition go a long way

Oak Grove, loses a very talented, senior heavy squad but they run the wing T offense and it is tough to defend, they can plug in new players and make you wonder who the heck has the ball, their speed on defense this year was lights out, can they match that again? I doubt it. but still a playoff contender.

Grafton loses some big play people but still a very scary team in the east.

Valley City, they have the best group of football talent, that school has seen in years but will they pay the price in the weight room? I doubt it. Are they talented enought to overcome Dave Corwin being the offensive Coordinator and Line coach? Unfortunatly I don't think so.

Bottineau, they have some talented football players good size and ability but they have zero speed and that is what kills them

Carrington has some up and comming talent with size and ability, If Marty does in fact take over the head job over Hoekel they have a chance.

Central Cass, I think this year was as good as they will get, they will win some games and compete in others but simply not enough to be a playoff contender.

Bottineau-might have the numbers for kids to even havea team i heard??who thy got good back

Carrington does have some big boys that are young might be a good if they work at it??who they got good comin?

Who Grafton have thats so threating

Rugby wont be the same team i dont think!!

Hazen--who do they have other then lil sorenson an marshall
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Return to AA