College Prospects

The teams in Class AA.

College Prospects

Postby UND Fan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:12 pm

What ND high school football payers are being recruited (or should be) by either UND or NDSU? Please include position, size, etc.
UND Fan
NDPreps Reserve

Re: College Prospects

Postby UND_9296 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:02 am

Brian Sorensen from Hazen has verbally committed to UND.
UND_9296

Postby UND Fan » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:31 pm

He's got good size and speed. For those who have seen him play, can he play at the FCS level?
UND Fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby champ24 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:36 pm

UND Fan wrote:He's got good size and speed. For those who have seen him play, can he play at the FCS level?

he'll only have to play one side of the ball at UND which will help him out. He's got the frame to put 30 pounds on, and his speed is better than good. he can definately play at this level. best of luck to him
champ24

Postby SuperBad » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:14 pm

Austin Vetter takes his offical vist to NDSU this weekend.
SuperBad

Postby UND Fan » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:06 pm

UND Fan wrote:
He's got good size and speed. For those who have seen him play, can he play at the FCS level?

he'll only have to play one side of the ball at UND which will help him out. He's got the frame to put 30 pounds on, and his speed is better than good. he can definately play at this level. best of luck to him

Thanks for the info, Champ24!
UND Fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tcbison » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:35 am

SuperBad wrote:Austin Vetter takes his offical vist to NDSU this weekend.

Austin commited to NDSU.
tcbison
NDPreps Starter

Postby Dlineman08 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:35 pm

UND_9296 wrote:Brian Sorensen from Hazen has verbally committed to UND.

hey im not trying to be offensive. I played against sorenson and he can't take a hit. im sorry, just how it is.
Dlineman08

Postby champ24 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:00 pm

He's not going to be taking hits, he'll be giving him. they recruited him for the defensive side of the ball. i also played against him and I will respectfully disagree. The kid can take a hit. I know, I ended up on my backside because of him
Dlineman08 wrote:

hey im not trying to be offensive. I played against sorenson and he can't take a hit. im sorry, just how it is.
champ24

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:04 am

Dlineman08 wrote:

Same here have to agree with you
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby propel23 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:58 pm

champ24 wrote:He's not going to be taking hits, he'll be giving him. they recruited him for the defensive side of the ball. i also played against him and I will respectfully disagree. The kid can take a hit. I know, I ended up on my backside because of him
Dlineman08 wrote:

no offense to sorenson but i dont know how he is going to make it there i have played against him twice in the last 2 seasons and both games comming into the game everyone was talking him up like hes the best in the state......and both game when we played them he left the game with an "injury" maybe if it only happend once it wouldnt be anything but both games when they were losing he left the game and didnt come back in and i also believe in the oak grove game he left again with an "injury" and if your not able to take a hit how are you going to be able to give out a hit...and what defensive position was he recruited for? you could tell he was scared of contact when you played him and when you watched film on him.....and not to be mean champ 24 thats pretty sad if you ended up on your backside because of him hopefully your from new town or bowman then i would understand it or maybe your from hazen just trying to defend him....but the one thing sorenson does have is the speed and the size and the athletism....but deffinetly not the attitude
propel23

Postby ndsportsfan14 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:17 am

propel23 wrote:
champ24 wrote:He's not going to be taking hits, he'll be giving him. they recruited him for the defensive side of the ball. i also played against him and I will respectfully disagree. The kid can take a hit. I know, I ended up on my backside because of him
Dlineman08 wrote:

no offense to sorenson but i dont know how he is going to make it there i have played against him twice in the last 2 seasons and both games comming into the game everyone was talking him up like hes the best in the state......and both game when we played them he left the game with an "injury" maybe if it only happend once it wouldnt be anything but both games when they were losing he left the game and didnt come back in and i also believe in the oak grove game he left again with an "injury" and if your not able to take a hit how are you going to be able to give out a hit...and what defensive position was he recruited for? you could tell he was scared of contact when you played him and when you watched film on him.....and not to be mean champ 24 thats pretty sad if you ended up on your backside because of him hopefully your from new town or bowman then i would understand it or maybe your from hazen just trying to defend him....but the one thing sorenson does have is the speed and the size and the athletism....but deffinetly not the attitude

Definitely True all right there!! agree 100% propel23 toughest machine on both sides ball that i seen this yr was Levi Arneson darn good ball player is he going anywhere
ndsportsfan14
NDPreps All-State

Postby crazy » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:25 pm

not trying to be offensive either but he really cant take hits, and he will be taking hits on the defensive side if he is playing linebackers cuz runningbacks in college are so much bigger than high school ones. and from playing against him, he was out of the game so many times because of us hitting him, im not trying to be cocky but ya
crazy
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:27 pm

I think the topic is called "College Prospects" not "Can Sorenson take a hit?"

project-pat

Return to AA