class AA senior athlete of the year

The teams in Class AA.

Postby froggy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:15 pm

[font=georgia]what are everyones thoughts on who will be the class aa senior athlete of the year for football?>??????[/font]
froggy

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:30 pm

could be the QB from Rugby or Sorensen from Hazen? just two thoughts.
ndfbfan

Postby froggy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:50 am

[font=georgia]well i graduated two years ago, so im not talkin about myself but i was wondering if a receiver has ever won it cuz i have one in mind but im not to sure[/font]
froggy

Postby ndfbfan » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:52 pm

Not sure, but I'm not sure who you are talking about. I don't know of any receivers that are juniors that have put up big numbers from the west anyways. There is a receiver from Rugby that I think may have been a junior, but again, I'll go with a QB or running back because there are some good ones out there.
ndfbfan

Postby mags » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:21 pm

froggy wrote:[font=georgia]well i graduated two years ago, so im not talkin about myself but i was wondering if a receiver has ever won it cuz i have one in mind but im not to sure[/font]

r you thinking of the rising kid from trinity..? he was the best reciever i saw.. he looked good...

^^ i thought sorenson was a junior.. maybe not tho
mags
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:29 pm

Rising will graduate this year, so it can't be him. Sorensen is a junior this year, so he'll be a senior next year
ndfbfan

Postby Tide04 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:31 pm

Brady Trenbeath(spelling) was senior athlete of the year and although he played RB, was touted as a receiver.  The receiver they may be thinking of is the Duchsherer(I know I can't spell that right) kid from Rugby.  One heck of an athlete.  I will second Rising being one heck of a receiver!
Tide04
NDPreps Reserve

Postby froggy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:11 am

[font=georgia]i was thinkin about erhardt from hazen. wasnt he 1st team all region wr and db?[/font]
froggy

Postby ndfbfan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:32 am

Wow. that wasn't who i thought you had in mind. Problem with a receiver is they just don't get the touches sometimes. Kid has got hands like you wouldn't believe though. I've seen him make catches that were just crazy. His QB graduates, so it'll be interesting to see who's throwing him the ball next year.
ndfbfan

Return to AA