2016 Week 7 Schedule

The teams in Class AA.

2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:15 am

Friday, October 7th
#2 Fargo Shanley 40 @ Wahpeton 6
#5 Hillsboro-Central Valley 20 @ #4 Kindred 7
Central Cass 20 @ Grafton 6
Maple Valley-Enderlin 6 @ Lisbon 25

Stanley/Powers Lake 8 @ #1 Bismarck St. Mary's 42
#2 Beulah 35 @ RV Dickinson Trinity 20
RV Watford City 47 @ Turtle Mountain 12
Central Dakota 14 @ Valley City 60
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13567
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby ndfootball4444 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:16 pm

Possibly the best game of the week??

Beulah at Trinity.... Beulah gets the win.
ndfootball4444
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:21 pm

ndfootball4444 wrote:Possibly the best game of the week??

Beulah at Trinity.... Beulah gets the win.


Hillsboro-CV @ Kindred is probably Game of the Week #1...Beulah/Trinity is Game of Week #2 IMO
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13567
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby ndfootball4444 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndfootball4444 wrote:Possibly the best game of the week??

Beulah at Trinity.... Beulah gets the win.


Hillsboro-CV @ Kindred is probably Game of the Week #1...Beulah/Trinity is Game of Week #2 IMO



Yes, you may be right here.
ndfootball4444
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby EEDA » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:43 pm

ndfootball4444 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndfootball4444 wrote:Possibly the best game of the week??

Beulah at Trinity.... Beulah gets the win.


Hillsboro-CV @ Kindred is probably Game of the Week #1...Beulah/Trinity is Game of Week #2 IMO



Yes, you may be right here.


The winners of these two games could most likely end up as the #2 seeds in their respective regions.
EEDA
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:44 pm

EEDA wrote:
ndfootball4444 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndfootball4444 wrote:Possibly the best game of the week??

Beulah at Trinity.... Beulah gets the win.


Hillsboro-CV @ Kindred is probably Game of the Week #1...Beulah/Trinity is Game of Week #2 IMO



Yes, you may be right here.


The winners of these two games could most likely end up as the #2 seeds in their respective regions.


Hillsboro-CV still has Shanley left on the schedule too
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13567
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby Sniper » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:41 pm

Friday, October 7th
#2 Fargo Shanley (4-0; 5-1) @ Wahpeton (1-3; 1-5)
#5 Hillsboro-Central Valley (4-0; 4-1) @ #4 Kindred (3-1; 5-1)
Central Cass (2-2; 3-3) @ Grafton (1-3; 2-4)
Maple Valley-Enderlin (1-3; 2-4) @ Lisbon (0-4; 0-6)

Stanley/Powers Lake (1-3; 1-5) @ #1 Bismarck St. Mary's (4-0; 6-0)
#2 Beulah (3-1; 5-1) @ RV Dickinson Trinity (3-1; 4-2)
RV Watford City (3-1; 4-2) @ Turtle Mountain (0-4; 1-5)
Central Dakota (0-4; 0-6) @ Valley City (2-2; 4-2)
Sniper
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:30 am
Location: Bismarck, ND

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby EEDA » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
EEDA wrote:
ndfootball4444 wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndfootball4444 wrote:Possibly the best game of the week??

Beulah at Trinity.... Beulah gets the win.


Hillsboro-CV @ Kindred is probably Game of the Week #1...Beulah/Trinity is Game of Week #2 IMO



Yes, you may be right here.


The winners of these two games could most likely end up as the #2 seeds in their respective regions.


Hillsboro-CV still has Shanley left on the schedule too



Anything is possible, but I don't see H-CV beating Shanley. I believe that the most realistic scenario would be Shanley as the #1 seed and the winner of Kindred and H-CV being #2. Either way there's a home playoff game at stake !
EEDA
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby 5-time state chump » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:35 pm

VC over Central Dakota 60-14.

How come no other scores in yet?
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: 2016 Week 7 Schedule

Postby ndfootball4444 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 am

Could it be yet another St. Marys vs. Beulah west showdown??? haha to bold of a pick yet??
ndfootball4444
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm


Return to AA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest