2015 Polls

The teams in Class AA.

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby cowboys8 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Beulah at Valley City next week...thoughts and predictions? Haven't seen Beulah this year but I know they're always tough. Valley seems to air it out more this year with the addition of a wide receiver. Should be a classic.
cowboys8
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:42 am

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby 5-time state chump » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:32 pm

cowboys8 wrote:Beulah at Valley City next week...thoughts and predictions? Haven't seen Beulah this year but I know they're always tough. Valley seems to air it out more this year with the addition of a wide receiver. Should be a classic.



VC doesn't air it out. They pass just enough to keep the defense honest. Their QB has a great arm, though, so they certainly can move the ball through the air.

The game should be close.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:10 pm

POLL #7

1. Beulah (16) 7-0 84
2. Valley City (1) 6-1 68
3. Bis. St. Mary's 6-1 52
4. Fargo Shanley 6-1 34
5. Wahpeton 4-3 11
Others Receiving Votes: Central Cass (5-2) 6.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13562
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby EEDA » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:03 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:POLL #7

1. Beulah (16) 7-0 84
2. Valley City (1) 6-1 68
3. Bis. St. Mary's 6-1 52
4. Fargo Shanley 6-1 34
5. Wahpeton 4-3 11
Others Receiving Votes: Central Cass (5-2) 6.


Apparently the one voter from Valley City finally woke up.
EEDA
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:32 am

EEDA wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:POLL #7

1. Beulah (16) 7-0 84
2. Valley City (1) 6-1 68
3. Bis. St. Mary's 6-1 52
4. Fargo Shanley 6-1 34
5. Wahpeton 4-3 11
Others Receiving Votes: Central Cass (5-2) 6.


Apparently the one voter from Valley City finally woke up.


VC received votes in Polls 2, 3, 4 & 5...just didn't happen to receive one last week.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13562
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:08 am

Do you think the poll would be different if Valley's record was the actual 7-0?
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
User avatar
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3580
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Central ND

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:21 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:Do you think the poll would be different if Valley's record was the actual 7-0?


nope...I think Beulah should be #1 after their win over Bis. St. Mary's...plus Strength of schedule is in Beulah's favor too
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13562
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:27 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Do you think the poll would be different if Valley's record was the actual 7-0?


nope...I think Beulah should be #1 after their win over Bis. St. Mary's...plus Strength of schedule is in Beulah's favor too


I haven't followed AA ball much this season. Does VC close with Beulah then St. Marys?
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
User avatar
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3580
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Central ND

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:55 pm

ndlionsfan wrote:
Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:Do you think the poll would be different if Valley's record was the actual 7-0?


nope...I think Beulah should be #1 after their win over Bis. St. Mary's...plus Strength of schedule is in Beulah's favor too


I haven't followed AA ball much this season. Does VC close with Beulah then St. Marys?


Yep
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13562
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:14 pm

CLASS AA

1. Valley City (16) 7-1 80
2. Beulah 7-1 61
3. Bismarck St. Mary's 7-1 50
4. Fargo Shanley 7-1 33
5. Wahpeton 5-3 14
Others Receiving Votes: Central Cass (6-2) 2.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13562
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:23 pm

CLASS AA

1. Bis. St. Mary's (9) 8-1 61
2. Beulah (4) 8-1 47
3. Valley City 7-2 41
4. Fargo Shanley 8-1 33
5. Wahpeton 6-3 12
Others Receiving Votes: Central Cass (6-3) 1.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13562
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby magic man » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:39 am

I wonder what went into the thought people voting VC ahead of Shanley?
magic man
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:02 am

Re: 2015 Polls

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:36 pm

magic man wrote:I wonder what went into the thought people voting VC ahead of Shanley?


Well in all reality..Valley City is 8-1 also...the forfeit just throws things off a bit.

What's the difference between #3 & #4 anyway? State rankings don't get you home games or the state title.
Email ND HS Scores to: ndhsscores at yahoo
Follow ND HS Scores (NDScores) on Twitter
Find Scores/Schedules/Standings: http://www.northdakota-scores.net
THANKS!
User avatar
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King
 
Posts: 13562
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Previous

Return to AA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests