Belcourt being moved to AAA

The teams in Class AA.

Postby Mr. Me Too » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:15 pm

I just wanna know what people think of belcourt being moved into the AAA football program next season. . .
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfbfan » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:28 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:I just wanna know what people think of belcourt being moved into the AAA football program next season. . .

Unfortunately, it is a numbers game. Belcourt's enrollment pushes it over the limit. There is no easy way to fix the system. There will always be those teams at the "bottom" of the rung, no matter what you do. I have to give the coaches and kids from Belcourt credit. They play hard and give it their all every game.
ndfbfan

Postby boysbballfan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:10 am

also Bowman and Standing Rock are moving up to AA, i think it is unfortunate for both schools who are already struggling with numbers on the team and not doing very well in A
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
--Vince Lombardi
boysbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Thunder66 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:56 pm

boysbballfan wrote:also Bowman and Standing Rock are moving up to AA, i think it is unfortunate for both schools who are already struggling with numbers on the team and not doing very well in A

this is the same situation we were in at Hatton-Northwood coming into last season, sometimes a fresh start is just what a program needs, that was certainly the case for us
Thunder66

Postby Ming01 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:27 pm

Yeah that is just too bad.  But with the enrollment and everything, I believe it is the right thing to do. 
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby hockeymanager07 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:16 am

How well do u guys think devils lake will do next year in AA?????
hockeymanager07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Ming01 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:17 pm

Even though they had a bad year this season I think they should compete well in AA.  AA will be a perfect fit for them.  They should do well especially in the east region.
Last edited by Ming01 on Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfbfan » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:20 pm

Isn't that kind of what Valley City thought too?? I mean this in sincerity. When they switched, were they expecting to become a dominate team also? Maybe someone with some insight could share that information.
ndfbfan

Postby DeuceTrey » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:34 pm

from what i have heard, devils lakes first two games are against the state finalist from this year, watford city and trinity. and then to open up conference play, they got oak grove. i guess we will find out early if devils lake will be able to compete or not.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfootball » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:10 am

Belcort is going to get killed in AAA.  I kinda feel bad for them when they have to play teams like minot high and fargo south.
ndfootball

Return to AA