Girls Hockey forum

Statewide Girls Hockey!

Girls Hockey forum

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:15 am

Here is a place to discuss Girls Hockey in North Dakota. Keep it clean, no player, team, or topic bashing. Thanks!!
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Re: Girls Hockey forum

Postby MrFearing » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:19 am

Did anyone see Rachel Hennessy (Sister of James) from williston score 8 goals last week???

Ridiculous

Also, Bismarck lost to Hazen tonight 6-4
MrFearing

Postby Number7 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:22 pm

highheat wrote:north won 2-0 over west fargo. north has some really good players this year, young and old.

Yea it was a battle. Both teams are really solid, WF is a little young, but they should meet again in the state championship. We'll have to see if North can with three in a row over them.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:44 pm

I heard they came out with the miss hockey finalists. I just can't remember who they are. Can anyone submit them?
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Baller » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:39 am

cubsfan wrote:I heard they came out with the miss hockey finalists. I just can't remember who they are. Can anyone submit them?

They were the Minnesota ones
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Sportshound » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:01 pm

I got a chnace to watch a couple of Girls games this year. I am impressed with skill level and intensity.

great game to watch when both teams have their best on the ice.
"You can tell a man is clever by his answers. You can tell a man is wise by his questions." Naguib Mahfouz (1911- ) Egyptian novelist, Nobel Prize Laureate
Sportshound
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby MrFearing » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Yesterday Mandan and Minot tied 1-1.

Very good result for Mandan, who has been toward the bottom of the state all year.
MrFearing

Postby ND_9man_DC » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:19 pm

i am just curious, does bardal still coach the west fargo team now that they are in the high school league?
ND_9man_DC
NDPreps Reserve

Postby trapshooter » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:27 pm

Past Johnson is the WF girls coach.

Trapshooter
trapshooter
NDPreps Rookie

Postby MrFearing » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:10 am

Williston beat Minot 7-4

Rachel Hennessy had the majority of the goals for Williston

Ali Paryzek had the majority, if not all, of Minot's Goals
MrFearing

Postby ndhockey87 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:39 pm

I saw Rachel Hennessy play a few times this year and she is probably the best player to come out of the state. She is an all-around player. Her shot is amazing! We play in the 19U league, so we dont get to alot of the high school games. Does anyone know if she is going anywhere for college? I am assuming she could go anywhere if she can get seen....
ndhockey87

Postby Baller » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:40 pm

ndhockey87 wrote:I saw Rachel Hennessy play a few times this year and she is probably the best player to come out of the state. She is an all-around player. Her shot is amazing! We play in the 19U league, so we dont get to alot of the high school games. Does anyone know if she is going anywhere for college? I am assuming she could go anywhere if she can get seen....

I agree she is a very good player and only a junior. Her college options seem very wide open at this point as she is also a very good Volleyball player and will probably have t decide which sport to play at the next level.
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby squeak63 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Baller wrote:
ndhockey87 wrote:I saw Rachel Hennessy play a few times this year and she is probably the best player to come out of the state. She is an all-around player. Her shot is amazing! We play in the 19U league, so we dont get to alot of the high school games. Does anyone know if she is going anywhere for college? I am assuming she could go anywhere if she can get seen....

I agree she is a very good player and only a junior. Her college options seem very wide open at this point as she is also a very good Volleyball player and will probably have t decide which sport to play at the next level.

lauren kringstad was the best junior in the state last year hands down... she has been all state since she was an 8th grader but didn't play most of last season because she had a back injury... i hear that she is probably going to go to minnesota
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Baller » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:10 pm

squeak63 wrote:
Baller wrote:

lauren kringstad was the best junior in the state last year hands down... she has been all state since she was an 8th grader but didn't play most of last season because she had a back injury... i hear that she is probably going to go to minnesota

Wow...That is really awesome. I wish she wouldn't have been hurt so we could have seen her play. I know her brother, Justin played for the Bobcats before having to hang up the skates because of too many concussions. I hope that she can come back from injury and have a great senior year.
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndhockey87 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:34 pm

Yeah Hennessy and Kringstad are both great players. Rachel has been all-state since a 7th grader also. She led the state in scoring for defenseman last year (second overall) and led the state this year as a forward. I hope Kringstad comes around from her injury and has a great senior season. I heard she played in the state tournament after sitting for a while?
ndhockey87

Postby MrFearing » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:53 pm

squeak63 wrote:
Baller wrote:

Are you Kidding???

better than Hennessy??
MrFearing

Postby HockBob » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Can someone put me into contact with a ND Female Summer Hockey Tournament Coordinator? Will travel for U19 competition.
HockBob

Postby KidNPlay88 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Ingrid Grande and Savanna Sauvageau are a devistating duo for Fargo South they have alot of experience coming into thier senior season. Sauvageau has played on the varsity team since I can remember about 2003. Her experience should really help. Also Grande has really showed her abilities through her Sophomore and Junior year and has emerged as one of the top defenders in the state. These two are definately ones to watch out for on Fargo Souths road to state.
KidNPlay88

Return to Girls hockey