Please Read

Statewide Girls Hockey!

Please Read

Postby balla45 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:43 pm

In the past month, we have had three, different, unsubstantiated allegations of criminal activity against North Dakota high school athletes who all are, or were, under the age of 18 at the time these allegations surfaced on this site.

I will now tell the entire board that any further allegations will result in an immediate deletion of the topic, as well as a banning to the poster and most likely their I.P. address.

North Dakota Preps is meant to discuss high school athletics in this state in a positive manner. It is not a site meant for jealous people to try to find ways to tear down another player or coach because of his or her accomplishments.

Again, there will be an immediate topic removal, as well as permanent bans on the individual account and most likely the I.P. address.

There will be no further warnings.

I personally apologize to all those who were affected in any negative way due to content containing unsubstantiated allegations of criminal activity involving high school athletes that was posted on this site that was not immediately removed.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Return to Girls hockey