best class b teams in the past decade?

Legends of hs sports other than Basketball and Football.

Postby InTheKnow » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:38 am

The Kjemus twins have been clocked at 83-84 as early as Sophmore year at the Mandan Tryout camp.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Chris Plante Fan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:48 pm

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.  I believe they've been "clocked" at 83, but I've faced both of them many times and neither one threw nearly that hard in games.  I'd say the left handed one maybe threw it 75, but no harder.  Those guys are overhyped.
Chris Plante Fan

Postby cash » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:11 pm

Chris Plante Fan wrote:Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.  I believe they've been "clocked" at 83, but I've faced both of them many times and neither one threw nearly that hard in games.  I'd say the left handed one maybe threw it 75, but no harder.  Those guys are overhyped.
you dont know what your talking about, i know they throw 80+ during games, i was sitting by a scout that was clocking them at state legion last year
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Chris Plante Fan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:32 pm

Okay "Cash", I guess I'm just so good that their high velocity didn't phase me.  Wait, no; we beat both of them because neither one could control their mid- to upper-seventies fastball.  Could you possibly be from Thompson "Cash"?  My guess would be yes, considering your inflated ego and awful grammar.
Chris Plante Fan

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:59 pm

[user=2119]Chris Plante Fan[/user] wrote:
Okay "Cash", I guess I'm just so good that their high velocity didn't phase me.  Wait, no; we beat both of them because neither one could control their mid- to upper-seventies fastball.  Could you possibly be from Thompson "Cash"?  My guess would be yes, considering your inflated ego and awful grammar.

Trust me he isn't from Thompson. I know who it is and where he is from and its not Thompson.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:20 am

ndfan wrote:[user=2119]Chris Plante Fan[/user] wrote:
Okay "Cash", I guess I'm just so good that their high velocity didn't phase me.? Wait, no; we beat both of them because neither one could control their mid- to upper-seventies fastball.? Could you possibly be from Thompson "Cash"?? My guess would be yes, considering your inflated ego and awful grammar.

Trust me he isn't from Thompson. I know who it is and where he is from and its not Thompson.

And if you don't trust him, trust me. haha. He is definately not from Harvey. I don't understand how you could have come to that conclusion if you woulda read posts on other topics. He's not even from that region.
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball3 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:24 pm

thundastruck. wrote:
ndfan wrote:[user=215]InTheKnow[/user] wrote:
Chris Plante Fan wrote:I just think that it's amazing that there were so many guys who threw over , say, 83 in the mid- to late nineties, you know?� Last year in the same Region that we've been talking about, there was maybe one guy who threw over 80, and he hardly ever pitched.� Jacob Wurtz was probably to only guy who threw over 80 and he was very hittable.� It's just not the same anymore.

Oh without a doubt.

St Thomas/Valley- David Hurst, Joe Okeefe

Grafton- Aaron Klinske

Fordville- Grant Skibiski, Casey Linstad

Minto- Ryan Kowalski

Cavalier- Wayne Martin, Brian Stark, Chad Amidon

Drayton- Nathan Kasperovich

Thompson- Josh McMenemy (help me here with names I know there are more)

Hatton- Cory Pladson

Hope Page- Justin Burchill

Central Valley- Chris Kleveland

There were more but thats all I can think of off the top of my head from 95-99 for guys i know were there for sure. There were MANY others around 80 or so.

When I think Thompson and pitching it was Mcmenemy and then wasn't there a couple Schumachers??? I can't think of there first names but they were darn good too.

nick schumacher-stud in the 90's

better than Brian and Scott Schumacher in 00's

not related to each other i dont think
Brian and Scott are brothers
baseball3

Re: best class b teams in the past decade?

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:52 am

2006 langdon
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re:

Postby cubsfan » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:57 pm

InTheKnow wrote:Brian and Scott Schumacher graduated after 2001. Other schumachers during the mid to late 90's I cant remember.

Couple names I forgot to mention-

Lunski- Thompson (played at UND, a Juco, Southwest Missouri, and i think Cal-Irvine)

Scott Hanson- Tolna

Steve(?) Walsh- Rollette

Lunski played at MSU for a couple of years. He was a heckuva closer.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: best class b teams in the past decade?

Postby freshysoon » Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:08 pm

i agree that between 2005 thompson velva and grafton
freshysoon
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Other Sports