2 Type League

throughout the state

2 Type League

Postby AC-DC » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:04 pm

I just wanted to separate a point that's been lost in another topic. The Jr Gold league is obviously divided into 2 distinct types of teams, those from the cities that have both high school and Jr Gold hockey and those from the towns where Jr Gold is the only game.

It’s not necessarily an East vs West issue, but unfortunately that’s how North Dakota is split. Anything on the wrong side of I-29 is west.

As with any rule, there is an exception. In this one it’s Grafton/Park River, but they’re in their first year back in Jr Gold, so we’ll see how that works out. From what I hear and see about the Grafton Co-Op though, Walsh County is here for the foreseeable future.

Is it a problem? From the stand point of resources, quite probably. Can anything be down about it? Other than acknowledge it for what it is, I don’t know. I guess it’s just an issue for rational minds to contemplate.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: 2 Type League

Postby sports03 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:48 pm

dude whats your deal all you do is bash fargo and grand forks... if you dont want to play the big cities than quit and make your crosby team quit... there wont be an A and a B league
sports03

Postby dcfan24 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:47 am

sports03 wrote:dude whats your deal all you do is bash fargo and grand forks... if you dont want to play the big cities than quit and make your crosby team quit... there wont be an A and a B league

Calm down and get your panties out of a bunch sports03 he is just stating his opinion.
dcfan24

Postby sports03 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:31 pm

i wear underwear smarty
sports03

Postby NDSportsFan » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:29 pm

topic closed
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to NDAHA