Big City Clubs

throughout the state

Re: Big City Clubs

Postby Baller » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:26 pm

Lets just play one on one...then everyone has a fair shot...
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby AC-DC » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:56 pm

Baller wrote:Lets just play one on one...then everyone has a fair shot...

Very funny, there's a comment about basketball just begging to be made, but I guess I'll just have to stiffle that one. Thanks for playing!
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Sioux4ever » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:49 pm

Baller wrote:Lets just play one on one...then everyone has a fair shot...

Yeah, but then the player who lost would have upset parents and we'd have to make a rule about that.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:35 pm

[quote="justahockeymom"]Well I happen to be on the Flames and very proud of it. Whether we have 1 or 2 moorhead players or if we only have 7 skaters and 1 goalie. Are we upset that those 3 kids left and went to Flyer Junior Gold yes. Why? Not only because they were good skaters, but because they were good kids from what I hear. Their friends that are still on the team miss them for those two reasons. Do we understand why they left absoulutely they had friends there that they wanted to play with.
My whole thing in it is this things will all come around. Our kids were they dissappointed that they lost all 3 games this weekend sure they were but they got to play and had fun overall the whole weekend. Do I think the Flyers should send kids to us, not if they don't want to and the kids don't want to play with our team and that is who it should be upto the kids. The only thing I have to say is if there are kids that are not getting ice time well come on over cause lordy you will get ice time here with us and alot of it hahahaha. I say hats off to all Junior Gold players keep the game clean and fun. Oh and don't forget good luck to all. One last thing I do have to say though is it was pretty funny being in Watford City on Sunday and last year the name calling that was coming from everyones mouth like CHEATERS or they have RINGERS on there team sure did not hear any of that when they womped our butt. HMMM that is kind of funny is it not. IT is always different when the W is on the other side. As always who is this for the kids not you adults keep that in mind when you are calling names as well who learns from you.
.[quote="AC-DC"]

OK....you wanna talk about name calling?....lets go back to the state tournament in rugby when the flames beat sydney in the semi finals and when the players lined up on the blue lines to accept player awards....the sydney parents were yelling to their players to keep their heads up...while the fargo players began to give the middle finger to the sydney fans....and shouting...."your number 3...we're number 1"....and you wanna talk about name calling....im sorry but if you wanna talk about having class in jr. gold hockey....no parent from fargo should be talking or pointing fingers....
tadam6

Postby rep » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:44 pm

closed
rep

Previous

Return to NDAHA