WDA Game of the Week (3) Williston at Bismarck High

Teams of the West Region

Who will win the WDA Game of the Week (3)?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:44 am

Bismarck High Demons
9%
Williston Coyotes
91%

Total votes : 11

WDA Game of the Week (3) Williston at Bismarck High

Postby HockeyHigh » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:44 am

Williston Coyotes at Bismarck High Demons
Time: Friday, December 11th at 7:15 PM
Place: Bismarck

Williston and Bismarck High, two of the most prominent and competitive teams out of the WDA face off on Friday for an important conference game. Bismarck High has lost a lot of players from its team last year, and is left rebuilding from this. Although Williston is less hurt from its graduating class, Williston is still working into its groove, but has been doing so very gracefully so far this year. This big match up could be a very big decider in the WDA seedings later in the year, as well as a great game to watch as a predictor of future meetings which could come at key times during the season.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Re: WDA Game of the Week (3) Williston at Bismarck High

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:03 am

HockeyHigh wrote:Williston Coyotes at Bismarck High Demons

Williston and Bismarck High, two of the most prominent and competitive teams out of the WDA face off on Friday for an important conference game. Bismarck High has lost a lot of players from its team last year, and is left rebuilding from this. Although Williston is less hurt from its graduating class, Williston is still working into its groove, but has been doing so very gracefully so far this year. This big match up could be a very big decider in the WDA seedings later in the year, as well as a great game to watch as a predictor of future meetings which could come at key times during the season.

From what I have seen BHS just doesn't have any scorers with that being said a person just has to pick Willy in these circumstances...
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Orr4 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 am

Saucesauer wrote:
HockeyHigh wrote:Williston Coyotes at Bismarck High Demons

From what I have seen BHS just doesn't have any scorers with that being said a person just has to pick Willy in these circumstances...

I'm gonna have to agree with sauce. BHS is down this year.....bad. I haven't had a chance to see them play yet but i'm guessing that they are still going to be fast and physical like always. But i'm pretty sure Williston can handle the fast and phyical play of the Demons. I gotta go with Williston.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ih8gophers » Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:41 pm

I think i will go with Williston on this one. I don't think we will see the dominance out of BHS like we have in the past. Losing to Minot is not a very good sign for BHS. Is there a weak goaltender there? I know last year people were questioning that part of the team. It is very tough to recover from losing 11 players off of last years team.
ih8gophers
NDPreps Starter

Postby Metal Edge » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm

wow the bottineau-williston game was great. i think the game breaker was power plays, williston capitalized on there opportunities and every time bottineau got a power play they took a penalty. bottineau definetly has more depth, but williston has the edge between the pipes. it was great
race horse hockey for a high school hockey game.
Metal Edge
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 am

Metal Edge wrote:wow the bottineau-williston game was great. i think the game breaker was power plays, williston capitalized on there opportunities and every time bottineau got a power play they took a penalty. bottineau definetly has more depth, but williston has the edge between the pipes. it was great
race horse hockey for a high school hockey game.

I see NOTHING about Bottineau in this game...with that, I can see if BHS finds just a little bit of scoring they win....but my vote is with Willy.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby october23sp » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:15 am

As a BHS fan I know Williston will get their roll on against them 6-0, Williston.
october23sp
NDPreps Starter

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:28 pm

from what ive seen this year from bismark im just not impressed i feel like they have alot of scorers and just no defence to back it up. and dont even get me started on there goalie, somtimes i just think they should go open net the whole game. williston on the other hand has alot of good players on defence and a questionable offence. i think its going to come down to goalies and in that case williston should win by a handful
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby TheBroadstreetBully » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 pm

Willy 5-3
TheBroadstreetBully
NDPreps Reserve

Return to WDA