WDA time.

Teams of the West Region

Re: WDA time.

Postby clutch24 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 pm

hockeyplaya wrote:
clutch24 wrote:I'm still not sold on the Bismarck vs. Williston championship. Williston plays a different game away from their home ice.. I could see Minot slipping in their and taking the 2 seed.

Everyone plays a different game when their not on their home ice. When its going to be on neutral ice, I think Willy has it.

I should have worded my previous post way different. What i was trying to say is Williston's play on home ice isn't as good as when they go and play out of town. I meant Williston's was a greater decrease in play and overall team effort compared to opposing teams on the road. I know when i watched the Williston @ Minot game i saw Minot not only playing better, but working much harder. I see Minot taking the 2 seed over Williston. Don't get me wrong, Williston is VERY capable of getting the 2 seed and maybe even the 1 seed. But i'm still going with Minot, the slight underdog.
...The day you take it for granted, Is the day you begin to fall...
clutch24
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:15 pm

BHS wrote:I'm pretty sure they switch between bismarck and minot every year not every 2

08-09 Bis will attend
07-08 Minot was there
06-07 Bis played
05-06 Bis played
04-05 Minot was there
03-04 Minot was there
02-03 Bis watched this in class in 8th grade
01-02 Bis again watched these in class
I don't see why Minot didn't have it this year...
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BHS » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 pm

o i guess i was wrong but it looks like the 1st round will look like this at wda

1 BHS vs 8 dickinson or 8 jamestown

2 willy vs 7 bott

3 minot vs 6 hazen

4 century vs 5 mandan
BHS
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HockeyHigh » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 am

If you haven't noticed, I began a thread for the WDA and EDC tournaments and pinned them in the main Hockey forum, at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6541. The two threads will stay pinned until State. The thread will include updates as well as game times as soon as I know of them.
HockeyHigh
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to WDA