Williston Vs. Bismarck High

Teams of the West Region

Williston Vs. Bismarck High

Postby october23sp » Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Prediction:

BHS by 2. It will be impossible for Williston to stop the Demons attack on offense. The Demons captain Tyler Peterson has been focused all week and he will have a stellar game. Calvin Krueger will also stud-up in this game. There are just too many playmakers on this team.
october23sp
NDPreps Starter

Re: Williston Vs. Bismarck High

Postby Orr4 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:18 pm

It's going to be a great game no matter what way it goes....Williston has their work cut out for them, but they have a shot at winning this game.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:47 pm

october23sp wrote:Prediction:

BHS by 2. It will be impossible for Williston to stop the Demons attack on offense. The Demons captain Tyler Peterson has been focused all week and he will have a stellar game. Calvin Krueger will also stud-up in this game. There are just too many playmakers on this team.

hmmm....let me guess where you go to school.

anyway iv'e already posted my prediction...5-4 williston. williston has leaps and bounds of more experience in the net and its going to play a huge role, i expect to see alot of SOG's but not quite as many points for BHS as alot of people are going to expect
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Shanny69 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 am

i agree to livetoplayxhockey bismarck may have more offensive playmakers but willy has alot more experience in the net. this will be a great game to watch tomarrow night!!
Shanny69
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the_truth_hurts » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:59 am

bhs 6 -3
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:40 am

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:

anyway iv'e already posted my prediction...5-4 williston. williston has leaps and bounds of more experience in the net and its going to play a huge role, i expect to see alot of SOG's but not quite as many points for BHS as alot of people are going to expect

Just going to throw it out there, BHS Ross Lein is the 7th best goalie in the state...where as WHS McCade Evenson is the 11th best goalie in the state... BHS HAS played Minot and 2 teams from the east ( usually better than the west. WHS has played Minot and the 7, 8, and 9 teams in the west, go figure I got BHS by 3 if not more best of luck to both teams!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Keyz20 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:21 am

good luck to both bhs and williston hope it turns out to be a great game
"Hold The Rope"
Keyz20
NDPreps Starter

Postby the_truth_hurts » Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:52 pm

Saucesauer wrote:
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:

Just going to throw it out there, BHS Ross Lein is the 7th best goalie in the state...where as WHS McCade Evenson is the 11th best goalie in the state... BHS HAS played Minot and 2 teams from the east ( usually better than the west. WHS has played Minot and the 7, 8, and 9 teams in the west, go figure I got BHS by 3 if not more best of luck to both teams!

good point i hate seeing all these goalie comparisons saying willistons goalie is so good and bhs's are bad but i really dont think evanson is that good at all....he might not be any better than bhs's
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:21 pm

you hate seeing goalie comperisons? maybe you should get out of the hockey fourm then...as long as hockey is a real sport there going to play a huge role in every game and of course people are going to compare them. they are the reasons teams score or dont score...
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby the_truth_hurts » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 pm

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:you hate seeing goalie comperisons? maybe you should get out of the hockey fourm then...as long as hockey is a real sport there going to play a huge role in every game and of course people are going to compare them. they are the reasons teams score or dont score...your last post realy shows off your radiant ingnorance

haha settle down buddy. maybe i worded myself wrong.....the goalie comparisons are fine.....its just everyone saying how much better willistons goalie is than bhs's goalie annoys me. i personally think evanson is a below average goalie and will get lit up....(in the spirit of the holidays).....like a christmas tree tonight.
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:20 pm

the_truth_hurts wrote:
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:you hate seeing goalie comperisons? maybe you should get out of the hockey fourm then...as long as hockey is a real sport there going to play a huge role in every game and of course people are going to compare them. they are the reasons teams score or dont score...your last post realy shows off your radiant ingnorance

haha settle down buddy. maybe i worded myself wrong.....the goalie comparisons are fine.....its just everyone saying how much better willistons goalie is than bhs's goalie annoys me. i personally think evanson is a below average goalie and will get lit up....(in the spirit of the holidays).....like a christmas tree tonight.

I personally am going to second this....however I will eat my humble pie if Willy does pull off the upset.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby the_truth_hurts » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:26 pm

the_truth_hurts wrote:bhs 6 -3

hmm.....not a bad prediction.....what now fellas?
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockeyplaya » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:16 am

Williston played like sh*t...all there is too it.
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:36 am

hockeyplaya wrote:Williston played like sh*t...all there is too it.

Nope, BHS played the whole second period shorthanded and minus a 3 minute stretch in there controlled the whole game. I dont think Willy scored even strength it was all PP, yet again another mistake by Willys goalie lead to either BHS's 2nd or 3rd goal don't remember. BHS goalie (a freshman I believe out played Willys) Granted I DID NOT see the 3rd period (job :( ) I have been saying it all along BHS is just too good bottem line there are no excuses now!!!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Damus » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:25 am

How can you say "BHS Goalie Outplayed Williston's" when the shots were 38 to 14? That makes no sense.

There's no doubt that BHS was the better "TEAM," and played a much more physical game, (denying the speed of Williston), but Williston did not play a very tough game. I think these two teams are pretty evenly matched. BHS has a lot of strength and size.

I'd like to see these teams playing again come February.
Damus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby goteam11 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:30 am

Damus wrote:How can you say "BHS Goalie Outplayed Williston's" when the shots were 38 to 14? That makes no sense.

There's no doubt that BHS was the better "TEAM," and played a much more physical game, (denying the speed of Williston), but Williston did not play a very tough game. I think these two teams are pretty evenly matched. BHS has a lot of strength and size.

I'd like to see these teams playing again come February.

seemed to me like there was no way williston can play with bhs when its 5 on 5. also bismarck is probably a faster overall team that williston anyways
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockeyplaya » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:02 am

Saucesauer wrote:

Nope, BHS played the whole second period shorthanded and minus a 3 minute stretch in there controlled the whole game. I dont think Willy scored even strength it was all PP, yet again another mistake by Willys goalie lead to either BHS's 2nd or 3rd goal don't remember. BHS goalie (a freshman I believe out played Willys) Granted I DID NOT see the 3rd period (job :( ) I have been saying it all along BHS is just too good bottem line there are no excuses now!!!

Uhh...yeah Williston obviously played horrible if Bismarck can kill all those penalties. Even those calls were only half of what should of been actually called...Different game in Williston...they call EVERYTHING. Hopefully Bismarck doesn't get away with all the crap they did...pretty sad actually. #17 Richter or something needs to shut his trap and play the game. I saw him pickin the whole game...get some skill and let your game speak for itself.
hockeyplaya
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Timmay07 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:16 am

Could Bismarck or Williston beat bloomington jefferson?
Timmay07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Radiation_Roy » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:09 am

hockeyplaya wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

Uhh...yeah Williston obviously played horrible if Bismarck can kill all those penalties. Even those calls were only half of what should of been actually called...Different game in Williston...they call EVERYTHING. Hopefully Bismarck doesn't get away with all the crap they did...pretty sad actually. #17 Richter or something needs to shut his trap and play the game. I saw him pickin the whole game...get some skill and let your game speak for itself.

i bet bhs wins by more in williston
Radiation_Roy

Postby hockeyfan741 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 am

expain......
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 am

hockeyplaya wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

hopefully bismarck doesnt get away with all the crap they did?? didnt they have like 10 more penalties than williston?
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockeyfan741 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:23 am

BHS is a big team, very physical and the refs were calling the hands to the face(which most refs dont) but this guy was
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:31 am

hockeyfan741 wrote:BHS is a big team, very physical and the refs were calling the hands to the face(which most refs dont) but this guy was

yeah that ref was calling everything.. i think a little to much
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockeyfan741 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 am

i think he called a pretty good game, williston looked like they stayed out of the srums and stuff
hockeyfan741
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 am

hockeyfan741 wrote:i think he called a pretty good game, williston looked like they stayed out of the srums and stuff

idk it could go both ways.. williston couldnt keep up with bismarck in the third at all.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to WDA