Mandan at Dickinson 7:30 PM Mdn 5-2
Sat. 13th:
Dickinson at Williston 4:30 PM Willy 4-2
Fargo Shanley at Mandan 4:15 PM Mdn 6-3
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Week 3

Postby sportsallday » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:59 pm

close on minot vs devils but final was 4-2 minot and there was just no flow in this game it never really got going cause there was so many penalties i belive there was13 for minot and 10 for DL and even a unsuccessful penalty shot for DL and the game wasnt even that chippy the refs were just calling absolutly every little thing
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Don't know anything about the game but BHS 12-2.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:57 pm

Shanley beats up on Jamestown 8-0...there may be no hope for them after all.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Keyz20 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:52 pm

well the game of the week should be minot vs. williston...if williston can play physical and contain minots good offensive game williston will come out on top...but...minots got a very well put together team strong both ways and a pretty good goal tender...williston gnna have to out work them phisically and mentaly the whole game or minot will pull away with a victory
"Hold The Rope"
Keyz20
NDPreps Starter

Postby LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:00 pm

Keyz20 wrote:well the game of the week should be minot vs. williston...if williston can play physical and contain minots good offensive game williston will come out on top...but...minots got a very well put together team strong both ways and a pretty good goal tender...williston gnna have to out work them phisically and mentaly the whole game or minot will pull away with a victory

from what ive seen williston should take this game...there on fire this year.

i got a suggestion for minot....

get off the tracks...cuz the coyote train is coming
Wheres the knee
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:22 pm

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:
Keyz20 wrote:well the game of the week should be minot vs. williston...if williston can play physical and contain minots good offensive game williston will come out on top...but...minots got a very well put together team strong both ways and a pretty good goal tender...williston gnna have to out work them phisically and mentaly the whole game or minot will pull away with a victory

So if willy considers themselves to be trains...what is BHS considered???
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Metal Edge » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:25 pm

why does everybody think williston is so good. other than bismarck high, the west
is wide open. i would say that jamestown is the biggest disappointment, probably
the weakest jamestown squad that i have ever witnessed.
Metal Edge
NDPreps Starter

Postby demon_fan14 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 pm

Jamestown bad?.....who could have possibly seen this coming?...oh wait I did

who does shanley beat that bad ever?...do they even beat whapeton that bad?

and as for williston being so great I saw them play and I wasnt impressed....the west is even weaker than normal this year and they might be a 3rd or 4th seed.....bhs will abuse them
demon_fan14

Postby sportsallday » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:14 pm

LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:

wow you have to be kidding williston is on fire and a train, they are doing terrible this year and all i see on here is a bunch of williston kids on here talking them up and yet they only beat probably the weakest team in the west if not the state jamestown 3-0 but yet there on fire?? get realistic williston
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:12 pm

sportsallday wrote:
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:

wow you have to be kidding williston is on fire and a train, they are doing terrible this year and all i see on here is a bunch of williston kids on here talking them up and yet they only beat probably the weakest team in the west if not the state jamestown 3-0 but yet there on fire?? get realistic williston

True true true
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Radiation_Roy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:56 pm

sportsallday wrote:
LIVE2PLAYxHOCKEY wrote:

ya 3-0 win over jtown no big deal these days...
Radiation_Roy

Postby preps12 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 pm

Jamestowns fowards and D are playing decent... But Lindberg has been playing awful the last 3 games... they outshot Shanley by like 12 shots and had so good scoring oppurtunities but Lindberg did nothing to keep them in it
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby siouxfan33 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 pm

I think it will be bhs minot and williston fighting for the top three spots just like it has been for the last few years. No matter how good or bad people say these teams are they always seem to have close hard fought games. They all have a little three way rivalry that has been built up over the last few years
siouxfan33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Radiation_Roy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:29 pm

preps12 wrote:Jamestowns fowards and D are playing decent... But Lindberg has been playing awful the last 3 games... they outshot Shanley by like 12 shots and had so good scoring oppurtunities but Lindberg did nothing to keep them in it

.....if their forwards played decent then how did they get shut out....and if you get 8 goals put in on you the d obviously isnt very good.....dont put the losses on 1 person
.....they lost to bottineau 2-0, lindberg could blame the loss in that game on the forwards
Radiation_Roy

Postby Radiation_Roy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:31 pm

siouxfan33 wrote:I think it will be bhs minot and williston fighting for the top three spots just like it has been for the last few years. No matter how good or bad people say these teams are they always seem to have close hard fought games. They all have a little three way rivalry that has been built up over the last few years

eh...bismarck is a clear tier above the rest......minot was nowhere last year but will be back up around the 2 spot this year......i think the race for the 2nd spot will be pretty good between century minot and williston tho
Radiation_Roy

Postby dangler » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:51 pm

siouxfan33 wrote:I think it will be bhs minot and williston fighting for the top three spots just like it has been for the last few years. No matter how good or bad people say these teams are they always seem to have close hard fought games. They all have a little three way rivalry that has been built up over the last few years

Youre probably the first person I've heard this year that thinks that way...I don't know how u can possibly think Minot and Williston are evenly matched with Bismarck.

The way i see it Bismarck will cruise to the 1 seed for WDA and State... and the rest of the spots for state will will go to Minot, Williston, and Century. But the order those 3 could finish in is wide open in my opinion...

And also, "the last few years"...were you around last year? cause BHS ran away with it last year too (undefeated). I agree with that comment not counting last year.
dangler

Postby goteam11 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:55 pm

dangler wrote:

Youre probably the first person I've heard this year that thinks that way...I don't know how u can possibly think Minot and Williston are evenly matched with Bismarck.

The way i see it Bismarck will cruise to the 1 seed for WDA and State... and the rest of the spots for state will will go to Minot, Williston, and Century. But the order those 3 could finish in is wide open in my opinion...

And also, "the last few years"...were you around last year? cause BHS ran away with it last year too (undefeated). I agree with that comment not counting last year.

i agree bhs will have the 1 spot. i think willistion and minot will be 2 and 3 i dont know what order. and i think century should have the four spot but to young to compete with bhs willistion or minot
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsallday » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:33 am

i wouldnt be that quick to say that BHS is going to walk away with it easily like they did last year cause minot did play to a 5-3 game last week
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby hockeykid1 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:59 am

who is suposed to come out on top with botno and century on friday the 12th?
hockeykid1

Postby sportsallday » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:55 pm

i would have to say century cause even tho botno is a improved team from last year, they are still not strong enough to evenly compete with the top teams in the west which i see cenury being a pretty good team this year and in the top 4 west teams
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby siouxfan33 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 pm

dangler wrote:

I'm just saying at the end of the year for the last few years its been those three teams fighting for the top spot from the west going into state. Last year bismarck went undefeated during the year but it was one heck of a wda championship game against williston. Correct me if i'm wrong because i'm not positive but i'm pretty sure a team out east (GFRR) went undefeated against nd teams during the regular season but who won state? It doesn't matter what a team does during the regular season. Its who shows up at the end and I'm just saying that minot williston, and bismarck high have been there the last few seasons. Bismarck could dominate every game during the regular season but they still have to earn a spot at state. Games get a little bit harder come playoff time. Teams like Mandan and Bottineau come out a little more hungry.
Last three WDA championships Bismarck/Williston 08
Minot/Bismarck 07
Minot/Williston 06
They have all been pretty good games too
siouxfan33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bambino701 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:25 pm

Yeah, i dont see Century in there. By the way saucesauer talks them up, youd think that they were the power house team in the west.
bambino701

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:21 pm

bambino701 wrote:Yeah, i dont see Century in there. By the way saucesauer talks them up, youd think that they were the power house team in the west.

Are you seriously retarded??? The only team I have talked up so far is BHS and thats not even talking them up its honesty. CHS has Kovar and Kusler, the 2 best sophs in the city, maybe the west and possiably state along with the one from GF (his name is eluding me right now).
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:21 pm

What's the difference between "talking them up" and showing support for his team? Hopefully we don't ever just focus on one team in this forum, that would be boring.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Next

Return to WDA