Under Classmen?

Teams of the West Region

Under Classmen?

Postby 4baseball4 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:06 pm

Who do you think is gonna be the best underclassmen in the west this year?
4baseball4

Re: Under Classmen?

Postby sportsallday » Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:26 pm

i know jadin martin for minot should be pretty good he has some great hands and real quick speed to his only big downfall is he is a pretty small guy
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby ar68 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:41 pm

never heard of him..
ar68
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm

BHS ---- Nick Romanik18 pts Carson Winkles 15 Calvin Kruger 12
CHS---- Kovar 25 pts Kusler 23 pts Logan Rauhauser 10
BOT----Trenton Metcalf and Myles Brookes both 21 pts
WIL----Jordan Nelson 28 pts Cote dickerson 19 pts
MIN----Bryce Schmitt 27 pts
MAN----Austin Riopelle 31 pts
HB----Conor Borud 19 pts Brady Hillerud 15
DIC---Cole Reisenhauer 21 pts Ross Kovacs 18 pts
JAM----No underclassmen with above 10 pts

This is each scorer that WILL NOT be a senior from each team with more than 10 points, looking at this i will throw out a little rankings for teams underclassman strength
1. CHS
2. WIL
3. BHS
4. DIC
5. BOT
6. HB
7. MAN
8. MIN
9. JAM
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Keyz20 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:43 pm

sportsallday wrote:i know jadin martin for minot should be pretty good he has some great hands and real quick speed to his only big downfall is he is a pretty small guy

and he gets alot of penalties...and if he doesn't he should...cause when i watched him everytime he was with someone in the corner or aloong the boards he had his hands in their face or hacking the crap out of them...but other than that hes a pretty good player
"Hold The Rope"
Keyz20
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsallday » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 am

Keyz20 wrote:
sportsallday wrote:i know jadin martin for minot should be pretty good he has some great hands and real quick speed to his only big downfall is he is a pretty small guy

and he gets alot of penalties...and if he doesn't he should...cause when i watched him everytime he was with someone in the corner or aloong the boards he had his hands in their face or hacking the crap out of them...but other than that hes a pretty good player

yes your right he was very chippy and cheap and also wasnt near the player i thought he would be but then again he is young and it was his first varsity experience to give him a little bit of time and he could improve alot
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Keyz20 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:37 pm

sportsallday wrote:
Keyz20 wrote:

yes your right he was very chippy and cheap and also wasnt near the player i thought he would be but then again he is young and it was his first varsity experience to give him a little bit of time and he could improve alot

yea and if he stays on scmidts line he should be apart of alot of scoring which will also help him in the long run
"Hold The Rope"
Keyz20
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHS » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:40 pm

wow we are really talking about jaydin martin? ive played this kid for years and never thought anything of him. and isnt he like 5'2
BHS
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gostars » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:07 pm

ya he should have under 12 points this year i dont care if he is first line he still is not that good he is all show. but kusler will have like 30 points as the best underclassman in the west
gostars
NDPreps Starter

Postby BHS » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:39 am

well if he is on first line minot is gunna have problems
BHS
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsallday » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:11 am

after watching jadyn martin play there is no way he should be on first line for minot i dont know what the minot coaches are thinking but i know they have been haveing some problems since getting there knew coach and maybe that should be telling them something
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:13 am

sportsallday wrote:after watching jadyn martin play there is no way he should be on first line for minot i dont know what the minot coaches are thinking but i know they have been haveing some problems since getting there knew coach and maybe that should be telling them something

So which line are you on?
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsallday » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:21 am

Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:after watching jadyn martin play there is no way he should be on first line for minot i dont know what the minot coaches are thinking but i know they have been haveing some problems since getting there knew coach and maybe that should be telling them something

i acutally graduated 2 years ago but the main thing i saw is how brett fiddler who was on 1st line this year and a very good hockey play is not on minots main scoring line and with jadyn weighing no more than 120 pounds i don tthink he will make it through the season
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:26 am

sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

i acutally graduated 2 years ago but the main thing i saw is how brett fiddler who was on 1st line this year and a very good hockey play is not on minots main scoring line and with jadyn weighing no more than 120 pounds i don tthink he will make it through the season

That would be politics and it seems to be EVERYWHERE in EVER sport :( very unfortunate
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sportsallday » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:31 am

Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

That would be politics and it seems to be EVERYWHERE in EVER sport :( very unfortunate

ya your right i really notice it with and your team BHS which you think is gonna win WDA this year but its ok i understand u have alot of confidence in yourself just dont be to hurt when ur team gets there butt kicked
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:37 pm

sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

ya your right i really notice it with and your team BHS which you think is gonna win WDA this year but its ok i understand u have alot of confidence in yourself just dont be to hurt when ur team gets there butt kicked

Don't worry i graduated 07 from CHS (the same team that beat your beloved Minot 7-2 at state), BHS was and always will be my arch rival, But they are sooo dang good its plain stupid to pick aginst them just my opinion though.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Magifan11 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:49 pm

nelson and dickerson but on a show this weekend
Magifan11
NDPreps Reserve

Postby preps12 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:24 pm

I watched Nelson for Williston play this weekand and he is very good.
preps12
NDPreps Starter

Postby gostars » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:38 pm

ya he is fast good hands good shot and a team player. and most of all he doesn't get chippy or cocky
gostars
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsallday » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:20 am

Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

Don't worry i graduated 07 from CHS (the same team that beat your beloved Minot 7-2 at state), BHS was and always will be my arch rival, But they are sooo dang good its plain stupid to pick aginst them just my opinion though.

wow good job you beat minot at state mainly cause minot had just barley lost there first round game to grafton and that was all they cared about so then once there in the loser bracket playing u they didnt really care at all and were basically like screw it and didnt even try obviously because the three times they played you earlier that year they easily beat you by a large margin every time
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:04 pm

sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

wow good job you beat minot at state mainly cause minot had just barley lost there first round game to grafton and that was all they cared about so then once there in the loser bracket playing u they didnt really care at all and were basically like screw it and didnt even try obviously because the three times they played you earlier that year they easily beat you by a large margin every time

8-2 large margin yes, 3-2 if my math serves me right not very big...and the third time was state, You guys lost 5-2 comming in as the 2 seed, we lost 6-2 as the 4 seed, spare me its state you don't just give up than again if your from nvm.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby the_truth_hurts » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:05 pm

sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

ya thats a joke you dont just give up because you "Barely" lost to Grafton, even though 5-2 isnt that close at all. you got beat admit it.....and 7-2 is pretty much a beat down.
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsallday » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:54 pm

the_truth_hurts wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:
sportsallday wrote:
Saucesauer wrote:

ya thats a joke you dont just give up because you "Barely" lost to Grafton, even though 5-2 isnt that close at all. you got beat admit it.....and 7-2 is pretty much a beat down.

i never said they didnt get beat but do you honestly think you would beat them 7-2 in a game thaqt they cared about when they had beat century by many goals the three times they had played them before that
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:47 am

What's this have to do with underclassmen?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby goteam11 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:49 pm

preps12 wrote:I watched Nelson for Williston play this weekand and he is very good.

i played with nelson for a couple years in selects and he is always one of the better kids in the program. he has great hands good speed and a very accurate shot. definetely one of the top underclassmen in the west.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to WDA