BHS undefeted in west

Teams of the West Region

BHS undefeted in west

Postby slapshotpro07-08yea » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:00 pm

you cannot stop the power of a team with that much talent and varsity experience as much of the BHS players do, seeberg is apsolutly unreal and has an unreal shot and with jared on defense knocking people over i think this team will go a long ways this year.
slapshotpro07-08yea

Re: BHS undefeted in west

Postby Jefferson Clark » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:59 pm

maybe we should learn how to spell undefeated with an A haha then people might respnd more to your comments
Jefferson Clark

Postby ndplaya1 » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:26 am

With that game against DHS I can see why. This team is definately a contender.
ndplaya1

Postby BenchRanger » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:38 pm

A team can have all the talent players it takes to win state, but if they don't play like a talented team, they won't go anywhere. Look at Minot a few years back, they went undefeated until the first round of state.
It's not how high you climb, but how high you bounce after you fall. Gen. George Patton
BenchRanger
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeystar11 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:47 am

not to be a momentum killer or anything but come state time RR will shut them down...
they have an unreal amount of talented players and they do play as a talented team.
hockeystar11

Postby ndplaya1 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:09 am

If teams dont get more than 20 shots a game on them i dont see how they cant be undefeated in the west. im not sayin their goalie isnt good but who cant stop 13 or 15 shots a game and come out on top, exspecially when you have the offense that can put up good numbers like they have
ndplaya1

Return to WDA